Attention: Fuckshits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Fuckshits

I am hereby taking control of the Intense Set of the Month contests. Since not many people have submitted videos this month, I am taking the following actions:

1) Unless I receive 10 video submissions before the month is up, I will randomly select a member from the board and permaban them.

2) I am going to pout.

3) Unless I receive 10 submissions before the month is up, I will change the vBulletin code so that the background image for the forums is an 8-megapixel image of my scrotum.

Therefore, unless you like ballz and/or bans, it is in your best interests to submit some rowing videos, yo.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

This is but one of the many reasons I love you. LOL

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

1. I literally laughed out loud reading your post. Thank you.

2. Where is the thread for this month's ISOM? Is this it?

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
      -1st SuperHeavy Gi
      2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
      -1st Heavyweight Gi
      2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
      2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        I am hereby taking control of the Intense Set of the Month contests. Since not many people have submitted videos this month, I am taking the following actions:

1) Unless I receive 10 video submissions before the month is up, I will randomly select a member from the board and permaban them.

2) I am going to pout.

3) Unless I receive 10 submissions before the month is up, I will change the vBulletin code so that the background image for the forums is an 8-megapixel image of my scrotum.

Therefore, unless you like ballz and/or bans, it is in your best interests to submit some rowing videos, yo.
        but Sammy....where is your video?
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

;-) ;-)

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Not an 8 megapixle image of ur balls !
            The only easy day is yesterday

Comment

I was going to post my video tomorrow, but Sammich convinced me to hurry up with it.

Comment

Is there any way you can make that 10 megapixels?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel7908 View Post
                  I was going to post my video tomorrow, but Sammich convinced me to hurry up with it.
                  You have been spared from the banhammer.

Originally posted by BC1 View Post
                  Is there any way you can make that 10 megapixels?
                  Yes, but 2 Mpixels of it will be a super sparkly animated border that I Photoshopped in.
                  kind of a douche

Comment

It will be a giant tea bag for 84,000+ members
                    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
                      Also wondering?

Maybe it would help to open up the categories into more broad sections, like an intense set of: legs/overhead/pressing/pulling, whatever?

edit: and not to be a complainer, but that section just looks a bit like a clusterfuck. Maybe if it was cleaned up, old stuff archived into one section, and easier to navigate and the recent month and video submissions were up top, with videos in the original post, it would get more attention.
                      Last edited by B.Money; 12-14-2011, 05:33 PM.
                      Current Raw PR's as of 2012
                      365 Oly Squat @ 160
                      350 TNG Bench @ 160
                      556.7 Deadlift @ 157 (usapl)

My YouTube
                      My Lifting Blog

Comment

B.money, its pretty broad rt now. ANY kind of rows...ANY! Hell everyone does some kind of rows so just tape it when you do it.
                        What's a clusterfuck? The thread says December ISOTM.... What's hard to follow. You want the videos put first? You want me to show up and do your set for ya real quick also? Come on man, it ain't be da brAiN sirGurY!!
                        Set up recorder
                        Press record
                        Mention true protein (or truenutrition now) and intensemuscke.com .... Next part is just as important...
                        Do the set
                        Stop recorder (do NOT push erase button)
                        Hook recorder go comp and title the video
                        Post the video on YouTube
                        Link to IM, Truenutrition and the thread in the description.
                        Post vid in ISOTM for december thread
                        Sit back and wait for your winnings in the mail!!!

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Just trying to help. It could be worse.

Not everyone goes to a gym full of equipment, only option I would have at my home gym is a barbell row. An intense barbell row set wouldn't be much fun to watch, it would look like a monkey humping a football. Something like..."back" might be cool, you could get some deadlift videos of all variations, maybe some GM's or pull-ups.

Was just trying to help, next time I'll keep my mouth shut and there can continue to be complaints on how there are not enough people doing ISOM. Just figured since I haven't been here awhile, a 3rd person perspective could be helpful. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
                          Current Raw PR's as of 2012
                          365 Oly Squat @ 160
                          350 TNG Bench @ 160
                          556.7 Deadlift @ 157 (usapl)

My YouTube
                          My Lifting Blog

Comment

Relax man, .just playing with ya.
                            Btw There are plenty of options for you in a home gym. I would bet you that a set of bent BB rows winds up winning this thing anyway.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by Lock it Up View Post
                              Originally posted by B.Money View Post
                              Also wondering?
                              http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45795

It's in the stickied threads, folks. By the way, you two are on the top of my potential ban list if I don't get at least 10 submissions.
                              kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X