RESULTS of the IntenseMuscle.com Holiday donation drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESULTS of the IntenseMuscle.com Holiday donation drive

Ok, the results of the donation drive are in and I sat here for a minute before posting this feeling incredibly proud of the generosity of the IntenseMuscle.com members, friends and family. Donations came in from all over the world including New Zealand, Australia, Jamaica, Canada, the UK and all over the US.

I know I say this a lot but the members here are different than members of most boards. I knew that there were people here who could and would help out but even I was floored by the end result.

Our total donations earlier tonight topped out at $4855 with a commitment from Dylan Armbrust of Armbrust Pro Gym here in Denver for $50.

I received a donation earlier today from a friend that I didn't bother to hit up and flat out ask him for a donation because he gets hit all the time for things like this. When we started the donation drive a couple weeks ago he retweeted a tweet of mine about the donation drive and I appreciated that.

Today, he saw me tweet that we were closing in on our goal and we were going to still be about $200 short. He hit me with a message saying he had just sent a payment of $200. With all of the tweets that he gets every day from fans and answering hundreds of questions on twitter, Phil Heath took the time to hit me up and help out.

So, that puts our ending total of donations at midnight Sunday night at: $5055. No shit, we beat our goal by $55 and Mr Olympia helped put us over the top. How awesome is that??

Even though we have already donated the t-shirts, 2 $200 visa gift cards for raffle and I am personally sending out 5lb TEAM SKIP blend jugs (and shipping), our family still wants to donate another $300, as well. That brings the total donations to: $5355.

I will be posting the winners of the 2 visa gift cards shortly. I am putting each donor's name that donated $50 or more in a protein jug and my sick 7 year old who is still up will pick 2 names out of the jug and those 2 will be the winners. They can take their $200 in the form of a visa gift card, paypal payment or they can turn that donation right back into the donation total pushing the total even higher. The people that have donated have already been generous so please don't feel like you have to donate the gift cards back because you absolutely do not.

Again, I just want to be clear that I am very proud of this community and I will enjoy walking into the Tennyson Center and presenting them with the check from IntenseMuscle.com, representing the generosity and selflessness of all of the members, family and friends. Please thank any of your friends or family for me, for helping out, as well.

Thank you very much to everyone that gave. I want to do this again next year and I promise to be more organized. To the people that were offended by my emails or considered them spam, kiss my ass. Next year I will spam your silly asses even more. It's for a good cause so I won't feel badly not even for one minute.

EDIT:
    The raffle winners of the 2 Visa gift cards for $200 each are:
    ALEX JUDSON
    BIG CHEF

Please contact me asap and congratulations!!!

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Great job raising this kind of cash Skip!!!! I think this is really going to help these families out.

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

I feel pretty good about this but I hope we all feel good about it.

Skip
      Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
      Great job raising this kind of cash Skip!!!! I think this is really going to help these families out.

J

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        I feel pretty good about this but I hope we all feel good about it.

Skip

Every year I always give extra to charity for the holidays. This year I rolled up the spread out cash to do the majority of it here. Made me smile like a kid.

J
        "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Awesome news now I can stop biting my finger nails in anticipation as down to the elbows.

Well done everyone that donated x

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
          NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
          NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
          NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
          NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
          NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
          NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

Congrats to you skip, everyone here that donated and the familys that will be helped. I an sorry that I could not help this cause at this time but everyone that did should take a min on Christmas morning and remember that there will be children that morning that will smile more because of you guys. Be happy and proud.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Great job Skip and all those that donated. I'm glad to have helped in a small way, and what an honor that Mr Olympia put the donations over the top.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Comment

Awesome work, Skip and everyone else. Much respect, love, a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2012 to everyone who helped, and those who wish they could have helped but truly were unable to do so.

Comment

Truly makes you appreciate each and every warm-hearted member of this board, of this family. I couldn't be more proud to be a member here.
                  2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Fantastic news......this should make members of this community very proud!

Comment

Skip congrats on reaching the target bro, really happy that this community has poured there generosity for the charity of abused children. Also thank you so much for the prize, I am really humble by your generosity. Once again thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

Feels very good to be a part of something so important...very happy that the goal was hit as well.....
                        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

This is awesome news!! I actually had a pretty damn tight budget this winter and so i had harrangued my parents into matching my donation to hit $50, really stoked i get to put another $200 into the pot, Skip, please put my giftcard back into the donation total. Thanks.

Awesome job everyone, i am from Colorado and i know several people whose lives have been touched by this organization in the past. The money is without a doubt going to do awesome things, it makes me damn proud to be a member of this community.

Comment

This is awesome, Alex! Thank you very much!

I will add this to the total, asap!!

Skip
                            Originally posted by zalex999 View Post
                            This is awesome news!! I actually had a pretty damn tight budget this winter and so i had harrangued my parents into matching my donation to hit $50, really stoked i get to put another $200 into the pot, Skip, please put my giftcard back into the donation total. Thanks.

Awesome job everyone, i am from Colorado and i know several people whose lives have been touched by this organization in the past. The money is without a doubt going to do awesome things, it makes me damn proud to be a member of this community.

Comment

The final tally for the donations is: $5555 !!!!

I am waiting for all of the funds to transfer from paypal and will either meet with them on Tuesday or at the latest on Wednesday so that they have time to put these funds to good use this year!!

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X