How not to go to hell? Really??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to go to hell? Really??!!

What is with these stupid emails and PMs telling me how not to go to hell. Here's a quote:

Giving is the only sure way to get to heaven

Really? I think I'll take advice on my salvation from the bible and not from some meathead taking ILLEGAL steroids and suggesting them for his clients, thanks.

Jeff.

P.S. - I'll thank you ahead of time for banning me, which I'm sure you will since I disagreed with you.
    "Nobody gives a **** about your six pack when you weigh 175 pounds". -M.R.

Journal

Was this necessary?

This is a joke, right?
    TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Originally posted by darkguitars2000 View Post
      Was this necessary?

This is a joke, right?
      Those were my exact questions when I got the email titled "How not to go to hell" from this place.

Journal

Comment

Read this:

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45682

Comment

Originally posted by darkguitars2000 View Post
          No

Journal

Comment

For someone who supposedly takes their "salvation from the bible" you seem to be a very angry individual and obviously don't understand Skips humor...Perhaps practice what you preach..
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

It's called a joke. I will also take get my salvation from the good book, but he didn't mean it seriously. I think you need to ask for a sense of humor for Christmas. Your comments are ridiculous to say the least. If you really believed him you could have made your point and left out the accusations.
              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
              2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
              2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
              2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
              2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
              Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

BigRedneck=JeffTheHolidayTroll
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                  For someone who supposedly takes their "salvation from the bible" you seem to be a very angry individual and obviously don't understand Skips humor...Perhaps practice what you preach..
                  Post wasn't made in anger, it was made in disgust.

Journal

Comment

Anybody do a lot of IM posting from their phone.... while pooping? Just curious.
                    It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Good...Good...give in to your hate.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Grant View Post
                        Anybody do a lot of IM posting from their phone.... while pooping? Just curious.
                        Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedneck View Post
                          Post wasn't made in anger, it was made in disgust.
                          Really? Having been around the block a few times I can tell you that disgusted people don't make accusations...angry people do.
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Why I left the christian church - post #1. Thanks for reminding me not to go back for Christmas either.
                            Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                            FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                            www.316fit.com
                            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
                              Why I left the christian church - post #1. Thanks for reminding me not to go back for Christmas either.
                              I am SO with you on this. Literally everyday I run into a christian who is judgemental, self-righteous, egotistical, and sooo "blessed". Spare me.

Having said that, the OP is just trying to tick people off. Apparantly his 4hr shift at McDonalds doesn't start until later this evening.
                              It takes work to get things done, but in reality not getting things done is a lot more painful. -Knickerbocker24

Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? Fuck you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit. -Jim Wendler

My 5/3/1 Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X