Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for the November ISOM !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vote for the November ISOM !!

    Please give feedback in this thread, as well.

    Vids are located here: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45619

    Skip
    37
    zalex999
    0.00%
    0
    Daniel7908
    0.00%
    0
    Stealthy21
    2.70%
    1
    Shanquan
    27.03%
    10
    sueesmith1990
    13.51%
    5
    ch3v3ll3
    2.70%
    1
    skinnymike42
    0.00%
    0
    Shawn Bellon
    32.43%
    12
    mateus
    0.00%
    0
    TrassiC
    21.62%
    8

    The poll is expired.

    Last edited by homonunculus; 12-06-2011, 02:01 AM.


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

  • #2
    Let me know if I missed anyone.

    Voting is open for 7 days. When you vote, please give feedback.

    Skip


    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle


    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

    Comment


    • #3
      I just loved Shankuan's set. Intense, tight form and laser-like focus on her quads.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think knowing the persons stats would help to decide and people need to remember that it really helps to judge intensity by being able to see their face during the set...
        2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
        2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
        2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
        2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
        2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
        2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
        *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
        88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
        88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi, can you please add my wife? TrassiC?

          Comment


          • #6
            Shanquan it is. While I agree with Dobe about Sue's set, 4 plates in the smith for 15 reps is pretty damn good for a woman. Would be curious to know what her 5-8 rep max would be.....anyhow, Shawn's set is pretty sick too! Respect to everyone that posted a vid and continues to kill it in the gym doing this thing we do.
            Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

            My Training Log Here at IM

            "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
              I think knowing the persons stats would help to decide and people need to remember that it really helps to judge intensity by being able to see their face during the set...
              Eh a little overrated in my opinion. I a pretty expressionless when I train.

              Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
              International Elite Raw Powerlifter
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shawn "Future" Bellon View Post
                Eh a little overrated in my opinion. I a pretty expressionless when I train.

                Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
                Not to mention that squat racks in most gyms face the wall.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mateus View Post
                  Shanquan it is. While I agree with Dobe about Sue's set, 4 plates in the smith for 15 reps is pretty damn good for a woman. Would be curious to know what her 5-8 rep max would be.....anyhow, Shawn's set is pretty sick too! Respect to everyone that posted a vid and continues to kill it in the gym doing this thing we do.
                  Agree...

                  I think a 155 x 6 free squat is pretty damn impressive too. But my wife was left off the poll...trying to get Skip to add her, but it's probably too late seeing as Shanquan already has 4.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                    Hi, can you please add my wife? TrassiC?
                    done.
                    -KidRok-
                    "...because I won't accept that I can't."


                    www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

                    https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KidRok View Post
                      done.
                      Thank you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SkinnyMike42 View Post
                        Agree...

                        I think a 155 x 6 free squat is pretty damn impressive too. But my wife was left off the poll...trying to get Skip to add her, but it's probably too late seeing as Shanquan already has 4.
                        Agreed! And she had great form. She probably had 2-3 more in her with a spotter.
                        Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

                        My Training Log Here at IM

                        "Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mateus View Post
                          Agreed! And she had great form. She probably had 2-3 more in her with a spotter.
                          I was the video man unfortunately, so I couldn't help her. She gets lower back pain when the reps get too high, so we usually go heavy in the 4-6 range.

                          She has a really good deadlift...I can't wait until deadlift is the ISOM .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I voted for Sue. Future's videos are always wicked impressive too though of course.
                            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm a novice, so this was really new and fun for me. Props to Shanquan, that girl's gonna win

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X