Our new gym - Ultimate Gym & Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new gym - Ultimate Gym & Fitness

I have been a bit busy of late having joined the ranks of gym owners.

I just wanted to share our latest achievement with IM members, the completion of Ultimate Gym and Fitness in our hometown of Darwin in the far north of Australia.

The vid is taken Sunday 13 November when we put the finishing touches on our pride and joy prior to opening for business on the Monday morning at 05.30.

I give full credit and thanks to my business partner Phil who was the vision and driving force behind this project.

We finally have a real home to train in where we live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjnCD...eature=related
    "Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

bro that gym is awesome!

best of luck to you and your fam, do what you love and the money will follow.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

First the important stuff.... Your wife looks real cute and though the sound was going in and out on me if that was your daughter... She is adorable! Oh and the gym looks great also! Best of luck bro. I don't know if you guys got the chain gyms there but I wish you all the best in a industry that is hard as hell to stay afloat in here!

IM members.... Leave a comment and "like" the vid cause that helps how much the vids get recommended on YouTube so help the guy out!

Again, nice looking gym, great looking family!

Best of luck bro.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

That's a really nice gym indeed. Congrats on the opening, and best of luck to you and your gym members!

Comment

Wow, your gym looks very impressive. The best part was the little girl, I'm assuming your daughter, interrupting the video shoot...that looks like a scene right outta my life! Lol. Good luck with it and have fun!
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Wow thats huge!
            Current Raw PR's as of 2012
            365 Oly Squat @ 160
            350 TNG Bench @ 160
            556.7 Deadlift @ 157 (usapl)

My YouTube
            My Lifting Blog

Comment

Beautiful gym! Good luck...

Comment

Excellent facility! It certainly looks like you did your due diligence to put together a first class gym. All the best!

To reiterate what Dunhill said, please hit "like" in YouTube to help promote the gym and improve the search ratings.
                Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback, I should have clarified, the dude taking the vid is my friend and business partner Phil (his wife and daughter too). My missus and kids are in there too but in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                    I don't know if you guys got the chain gyms there but I wish you all the best in a industry that is hard as hell to stay afloat in here!
                    Yeah, we have the chain gyms here, Fitness First being the biggest. None of them have managed to get a footprint down in our city yet so now we have beat them to it with a 100% independant family owned gym.

Hopefully that keeps them at bay for a while yet.

Comment

Looks great! Might need some shades with all that yellow, haha. With a facility like that you shouldn't have any problems keeping your clients happy and loyal.
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Dude in Brissy we got Fitness First and Health Works and as you would already know, you beat the snot out of them. If I go to the NT for hunting next yr I will come in for a workout.
                        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                        ~William Bernbach

Comment

dude, that gym is sweet!!! Congrats and I wish you great success.

Comment

Cool gym. Congrats! I'd like to add your gym to the Competitor-Friendly gym list on my site.

Do you have a website for the gym?

Comment

Looks incredible!
                              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Working...
                              X