Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Hanshaw Interview at Nats

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/lifes...nationals.html

RXMuscle is still having some virus issues, so open at your own risk.

Hell yeah! No hesitation. "Yes."
    Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

Unfortunately Dusty didn't make the first callout.

Easily was the most conditioned guy there. Looks like his legs were a bit undersized.

Comment

Yeah, I looked through the line up. No one matched his conditioning. I put a lot of weight on that. I can't stand it when someone with a genetic gift such as round muscle bellies wins even though they have crappy conditioning. I'm not saying that happened in this case, but in general.
        1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
        2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
        2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
        2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
        2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
        2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
        Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
          Yeah, I looked through the line up. No one matched his conditioning. I put a lot of weight on that. I can't stand it when someone with a genetic gift such as round muscle bellies wins even though they have crappy conditioning. I'm not saying that happened in this case, but in general.
          Agreed. I wonder if maybe Dusty overdieted? His legs *appeared* smaller than in previous showings. I wonder if that's due to their shape?

BTW, no hate on Dusty. He's my favorite amateur right now and I like his approach to training a lot. I'd love to see him win his pro card.

Comment

Dusty has muscle and gets ripped but his structure seems to be the issue. Doesn't flow like the other guys. He focused on Williams and that worried me because anyone can show up. So I a sure this totally tboned him.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I really wanted Dusty to to well at the nationals.Been enjoying watching his iForce vids.Hell....i even went out and bought a tub of Hemavol ! Sure he will come back better.The guys with the nice lines / sweeps are tough to take out if they come in shape !

Comment

Working...
              X