IntenseMuscle.com making a difference this Holiday Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IntenseMuscle.com making a difference this Holiday Season

PLEASE read this and if you decide that you don't want to help or simply can't help, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Melissa and I and the kids wanted to make a difference this year and help out families that are struggling for the Holidays. I am blessed to be able to provide the things my family needs and wants and we understand that not everyone is as fortunate. Even those that are struggling right now know that there are people that are worse off than they are. I am asking the members here to step up and donate to what I know is a very worthy cause.

Before I went out on my own with my business, I was working with underprivileged kids that were taken from their home due to abuse and/or neglect. I worked in the field for almost 12 years in 3 different states and ended up working those last 8 years at the Tennyson Center for Children and Families here in Denver, Colorado. I have seen their work first-hand and I still know a lot of the people that work there and this non-profit organization is top of the line and has been around for over 100 years helping children and families in Colorado. I wouldn't think of giving to any other organization after being involved with the Tennyson Center and seeing their devotion to children and families.

I am going to donate this year to help provide Christmas dinners and gifts for families that are involved with the Tennyson Center. I am asking everyone reading this to help, as well.

I completely understand that not everyone reading this is in a position to give a lot of money and I am not asking you to give more than you can. I am asking you to give what you can even if it is only 5 or 10 dollars. If you can give 25, great. If you can give 100, that is awesome. Even if you are struggling, keep in mind that others are struggling, as well, and I know the members here well enough to know that there are some very considerate and giving people here. I want to be able to go into the Tennyson Center and hand a check to them in the name of IntenseMuscle.com with a big, fat smile on my face. Hell, I'll even videotape it so that I can post it here for everyone to see.

Please check the link to the Tennyson Center here: http://childabuse.org/

I am going to accept donations via paypal starting immediately and take donations through Sunday 12/11. This will allow enough time to get them the check and allow them the time to help families before Christmas. Every person that donates please list if you would like your name mentioned in this thread and if I can list your donation amount, as well. I will respect if you prefer not to have your name, city and state and donation amount listed but it would help for other people to see the donations coming in as this always promotes and encourages more people to give.

If you give $50 or more, your name will be registered in a raffle to win a $200 gift card from IntenseMuscle.com. We will be giving away 2 gift cards for $200 each to 2 different winners. We will be doing this drawing the week of the 12th so your donation of $50 could get you $200 to shop with in time for Christmas.

If you give more than $100 you will also get a free IntenseMuscle.com t-shirt and be registered for the gift card drawing.

If you give more than $200 I will send you 5 lbs of TEAM SKIP protein in addition the IM t-shirt and you will be registered for the gift card drawing.

Please give because you understand that your donation will help a family that is less fortunate than you during the Holidays. The t-shirts and protein and gift cards are just incentives so that we can give back to you all for being so generous.

I am going to post this on FB and Twitter but please help me to spread the word by posting this to your friends, family, FB, other boards, etc..

Just because you don't live in Colorado doesn't mean you can't feel good about helping out families here that are in need.

Thank you for your generosity and let's see how many families we can impact this Holiday Season.

Please send all donations to: [email protected]
    Don't forget your name, city and state and please note in the subject line: DONATION.

NOTE to TRAINERS:
    Note: I understand that other boards may piggy back off of this idea and I think that is great. There are too many families out there that need help. However, if you are a trainer please don't take this idea and use it to recruit new clients by saying something like "I will give 100 bucks for every new client" or something along those lines. Let's have the families and children benefit from this campaign, not trainers who are trying to get new clients. Thanks.

If you are a trainer and you want to coordinate donations with your existing clients and then contribute those donations to IntenseMuscle.com under your business or trainer name, I am all for that. I will give you mad props, no doubt.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Great effort Skip ! Retweeted and donated !
    True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

Originally posted by jvandemo View Post
      Great effort Skip ! Retweeted and donated !
      Jurgen Van de Moere - Belgium - $50

Jurgen, this is awesome! You have the first donation!

Thank you!!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

urban sent

Comment

This is a very nice gesture.
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
            This is a very nice gesture.
            x2, good idea. Will donate at the start of Dec.
            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Great idea Skip. Expect a donation from my household within a week.

J
              "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Donation sent, good stuff Skip I expect an awesome turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsmack View Post
                  Great idea Skip. Expect a donation from my household within a week.

J
                  AWESOME.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                    x2, good idea. Will donate at the start of Dec.
                    Thanks, brotha!!

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by grammo13 View Post
                      Donation sent, good stuff Skip I expect an awesome turnout.
                      Thank you for your donation!

$50 Ryan Graham, Pitman, NJ

Skip

Comment

Thank you for your donation, Jared Kittlitz of Kelowna, BC Canada - $25 !!

Skip

Comment

Nathan Holtz of College Station, TX, thank you for your donation of $100 !!!

Skip

Comment

Peter Bergin, thank you for your donation of $200 !!

Skip

Comment

An anonymous donation of $50 from another member here at IM!!

Thank you!!

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X