Which do you prefer - Big or Lean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you prefer - Big or Lean

Which way do you feel better about yourself. Do you feel better when your bigger, stronger, and fatter or when you're smaller, weaker, and ripped??

I always say I want to be leaner than fatter but once I start feeling small and weak I want to jump back on.

fat
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I like em lean....with REALLY big tits and a nice ass....tanned too... :smooch:
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

it's a toss up...pros and cons to both...

too dieted down/lean I feel a little small...but it's nice to be ripped and looking your best.

too bloated/fat I don't look as good and I feel somewhat uncomfortable...but it's also nice to feel BIG and strong.

I think for me, I feel best about 6 weeks into a contest diet...still feeling strong and full...but starting to lean up a bit and look good.
        Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
          I like em lean....with REALLY big tits and a nice ass....tanned too... :smooch:
          :iagree:

Comment

90% of the time: big, strong, fat, and happy

10% of the time: lean, weaker, and carb-depraved.
            What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Which do I prefer? Whichever one I am currently not.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJ
                90% of the time: big, strong, fat, and happy

10% of the time: lean, weaker, and carb-depraved.
                I think you mean deprived. Depraved adds another dimension to contest prep that you probably don't mean to insinuate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip

Skip
                  Never has a truer word been spoken. Ah, the insatiable follies of humanity.

Comment

The last year or so I have gravitated towards the leaner "look".....weaker yes, but I really don't care about that. My joints etc, like the lighter weights in the gym.

I feel alot better....and it is a lot easier to get in and out of my cars, trucks, etc.
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Skip
                      WOW...you guys are so deep over here....What if you're not either though?
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                        WOW...you guys are so deep over here....What if you're not either though?
                        Ha i like that friggin huge!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

I prefer the leaner look. really could care less about strength since I am not a powerlifter but in the offseason when I get up around 230, I can't walk 30feet without my back hurting, quads aching, and calves just tightening up to the point I can't walk. I hate the puffiness and the fat bloated look. Stairs, well forget walking up stairs, I feel like I am gonna die when I do that when I am 230. So for me the leaner , lighter , more atletic look is better.

Maverick

Comment

Skip
                            omg, this is so true!

funny how it works that way.
                            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Offseason look. I like the bulky look!

TH
                              For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Working...
                              X