Let's take advantage of this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's take advantage of this...

Sinew Therapeutics will be checking in on any questions you may have regarding injuries. Just post your questions in their advertising section. I've been overly impressed with their knowledge and customer support. I'm a huge fan of the actue sinew liniment. Over 6 hours after my workout and my shoulder joints feel incredible. Normally I have to go through a message session or SMR and stretching just to feel normal the next day. Generally I don't feel this good for at least 24 hours.
    1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
    2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
    2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
    2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
    2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
    2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
    Use Discount Code AMJ

I don't mean to bring back old threads. It's easier to bring this back than to start a thread asking my question.

Where did Sinew go?

Comment

They did not re-up their advertising. I seemed to benefit from there product. My shoulder was aching a lot and since I started using it I didn't have any problems. That being said it's hard to say if the placebo effect and the injury healing on its own could be the reason. I did get one other person that reported back to me with moderately good results, but it wasn't anything extraordinary.
      1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
      2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
      2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
      2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
      2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
      2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Working...
      X