Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom mix @ T.P. What do you Recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom mix @ T.P. What do you Recommend?

I have been buying supplemnts @ T.P. for about a year, but have never ordered protein. I would like some suggestions for a custom blend (pre, post, night, etc.). Also what flavors you like most (there are a hundred to choose from). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :hungry:
    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

TEAM SKIP fits the bill for all those...
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Flavours:
      Java Mocha
      Strawberry Coconut
      Chocolate Coconut
      Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

Comment

Team Skip is a great blend for about anything you want to do. If you do feel like customizing it further stick to just a few things. Don't expect to throw a ton of stuff into a custom mix and have it tasting like you want it to.

As for flavors I stick to mostly the chocolate variations as I love the taste of them, it feels like you're having a dessert when you're on a diet. The Banana bash is awesome too. I tend to stay away from the fruit flavors because my mind and taste don't like the combination of the mouth feel with the fruit flavor, for some reason my taste buds don't like them in the protein but like the fruit flavors in other things like Geronimo.

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
          I have been buying supplemnts @ T.P. for about a year, but have never ordered protein. I would like some suggestions for a custom blend (pre, post, night, etc.). Also what flavors you like most (there are a hundred to choose from). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :hungry:
          OK, so for night I've tried a few mixes. I like a thick shake so I use high percentage of CMDI, then add in some calcium caseinate and then either a concentrate or isolate at around 10%. The calcium caseinate is thicker than micellar and when blended with ice gets like a milk shake!

For daily use I drink at 75% cold filtration 25% concentrate blend. It mixes perfectly and has no funky bitterness.

Team Skip blend is very good blend. Mixes up clean and tasty!

Pre-workout I use cold filtration 100%.

Flavors: Banana bash, strawberry coconut (out of this world!), dutch chocolate fudge (best chocolate protein flavor in the history of the world!), chocolate PB (just like PB cups!), peaches and cream (I toss a scoop in with my oatmeal, so damn tasty). Those are the flavors I am using right now...each one just as good as the next.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

You fucking tool....lol...you walked right by me this morning and didn't bother to ask me?...wtf? j/k..see ya tomorrow.

oh and teamskip mocha java rules!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
              You fucking tool....lol...you walked right by me this morning and didn't bother to ask me?...wtf? j/k...
              You were going so fast on the elipticle that I thought you were going to fall off and I'm not big enough to try and catch you so I went to talk to your wife (she's much easier on the eyes than you anyway). Haha!
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Double chocolate mint = drinking girl scout thin mint cookies

Comment

I usually get my version of TeamSkip and then order some guar gum from Amazon.

For whatever reason, TP doesn't sell guar gum. Add about 4g to a 20oz shake and it turns into creamy goodness.

http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-...0317890&sr=8-3

Comment

You were going so fast on the elipticle that I thought you were going to fall off and I'm not big enough to try and catch you so I went to talk to your wife (she's much easier on the eyes than you anyway). Haha!
                    lol....good point.. *sigh*
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working...
                    X