More Melanoma information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Melanoma information

With my fixation on melanoma right now, I will likely be posting anything I see that is related.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/236557.php

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Did you ever get checked out yourself? I remember your were planning on it before you went on some trip out of town.
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

I did and just realized that I didn't post about it. I will do that this weekend.

Thanks for the reminder.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Aust is the melanoma capital of the world, we have posters up all over work so you can play spot the cancer on each other.
        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Subscribed ! This is a topic that is often overlooked but utmost important...

Thanks for sharing Skip !
          True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

Haven't had any melanoma removed from my body...yet, but 5 basil cell carcinomas. Fair skinned + South Florida + being stupid = skin cancer. So quick and easy for a dermatologist to check you out.

EDIT: Look at my right bicep in my avi, scar from basil cell being removed. Looked like nothing before the doc said it tested positive......
            Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Working...
            X