Your next show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your next show

I posted a similar thread in the powerlifting section... I've been away for a while at the fire academy and haven't kept up until recently. What's everyone up to? When's your next show, meet or competition??
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Next show will be in the fall of 2012. Schedule is not out yet, but will be probably first/second week of Nov (2012).

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I would like to do one in 2012. At this point, I'm just playing it by ear and see how things go. My job keeps me very busy and as such, may not give me the time needed.
      "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
      2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
      2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
      2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
      2002 NPC Western Carolina:
      2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

I'm doing the NPC Panhandle Showdown in April 2012. Lifting at the SPF Alabama State Championships in February and the Arnold in March. Busy First half of the year, then lift at nationals in June. This is tentative as I just got a new job offer.
        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC TEAMSKIP@IntenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

I haven't competed in several year but one of my personal goals is to do several shows in 2012. I have been training my ass off and have all of my ducks in rows so to speak, and am ready to get back on stage. Bantamweight class in 2012 and then go for lightweight in 2013.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
            I haven't competed in several year but one of my personal goals is to do several shows in 2012. I have been training my ass off and have all of my ducks in rows so to speak, and am ready to get back on stage. Bantamweight class in 2012 and then go for lightweight in 2013.
            Looking forward to this Mental. Dat back is showworthy for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3v3ll3 View Post
              Looking forward to this Mental. Dat back is showworthy for sure.
              Thanks man!

I looking to add on some size so I'm gonna put on some weight over the next couple of months, but here is the link to my most recent progress pics (Bodyweight right around 140 lbs). Please criticize and critique as necessary:

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/...ogress%20Pics/

***Mods, please let me know if you want me to start a new thread or move these to a new thread.***
              Last edited by mentalflex; 10-30-2011, 11:30 PM.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
              X