What is wrong with this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with this picture?

I am being serious. I saw it right away but wondered if it was just me reading into it. It is a pic from the Asian Championships and I see something not right. I want to know if anyone else sees it, too.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Synthol legs?
    It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

The thing I noticed first was the guy on the left doesn't look Asian, a lot of transplants though, then the two on the right have a yellowish...synthol looking tint, but couldn't decide if that was just really bad lighting or what.
      …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

legs dont look "Natural" on 2 outta the 4
        If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
        :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
        Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

Feels like a "Where is Waldo?"...
          The thing that strikes me is that the projection screen is in English....at an asian championship? Kind of weird. Even weirder is that it is for a fitness center with american area codes?????
          2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
          2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
          2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
          1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          + more

Comment

Yup, looks like a lot of synthol in the medial and lateral quads. That's just sad, quads are the easiest thing for me to grow and Im asian :eyebrows:
            Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
              then the two on the right have a yellowish...synthol looking tint,.

Synthol makes someone yellow? :insane:
              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

missing button?
                Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                www.316fit.com
                Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
                  Synthol makes someone yellow? :insane:
                  Hell I don't know, I thought when it leaked it was yellowish-like. I honestly have no idea when it comes to that shiz. It's quite possible there's no leak at all, and I'm just seeing something that's not there, I have just about zero knowledge in that realm.
                  …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

What's wrong with the picture is how low the quality is.
                    What's wrong with the bodybuilders is their shit is fucked up and bullshit. And by "shit" I mean "quads".
                    This is an Irony Point- ؟
                    An Irony Point is a punctuation mark denoting that a sentence should be understood as ironic or sarcastic.

"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large"- Gaston.

Comment

Originally posted by PatientOne View Post
                      What's wrong with the picture is how low the quality is.
                      What's wrong with the bodybuilders is their shit is fucked up and bullshit. And by "shit" I mean "quads".
                      So there we have it Skip..."their shit is fucked up and bullshit"
                      I am sure this is EXACTLY what went through your mind when you first saw the pic.
                      2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
                      2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
                      2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
                      1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
                      1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                      1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                      1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                      + more

Comment

Teardrops on the guy second from left have an...interesting shape. Looks suspect.

Comment

The dude on the right looks like the pin for his number would go right through his cock..........

And the fact that NO ONE has knee caps.

J
                          "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Alright guys move out the way, I got this...

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
                            Feels like a "Where is Waldo?"...
                            The thing that strikes me is that the projection screen is in English....at an asian championship? Kind of weird. Even weirder is that it is for a fitness center with american area codes?????
                            Probably Philippines Championships...we speak English pretty well there and these competitors look filipino sooo, there ya go.

As far as synthol, FOR SURE the guy on the far left. You can see the lumps/injection points on the rectus femoris/recti femori.

edit.

Their VMO's look SUPER tiny compared to the other parts of the quads.
                            Last edited by theroymccoy; 10-28-2011, 02:29 AM.
                            Max Muscle
                            5020 Katella Ave.
                            Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                            www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

I am dying to know now. From what I see, the dude second from the left has way overpowering quads, but I don't know other than that.

Everyone screaming synthol...really? I don't see it. Maybe I am naive?

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                              -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                              2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                              -1st Heavyweight Gi
                              2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                              2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Working...
                              X