NuVal...OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuVal...OMG

Has anyone heard these King Sooper's NuVal commercials? The food labels in the grocery stores have a nutritional value score on them so you don't have to look at the ingredients :insane:
    Fresh chicken breast have a score of 39 :tsk: and Kettle - Cooked Cape Cod Potato Chips score 31...how are these even close?
    Scores are 0-100

Check out their crap http://www.nuval.com/scores/
    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

By briefly skimming the website, I'm going to hypothesize that the scores take in to account FDA recommendations for an average American, while also scoring other factors besides calories.

We have to remember, most people aren't training, and don't need anywhere close to 1g/lb of protein.

When you consider the RDA of the average American, it makes more sense why enriched potato chip carbs would score so close to protein only chicken breast.

We are the minority; that's a fact, whether it's how it should be or not.

Comment

I thought this thread was about the Nuva ring, and you just misspelled it. I was excited to find out what possible reason a guy had for OMGing that subject. Now I am disappointed.
      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Sorry to disappoint. I'll try to get a NuVa ring thread going for you
        Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

For the record, Nuva rings are pretty neat. I like being able to check if she's taking her birth control or not.

Comment

Fuck that, just pull out and impregnate her mouth. It works, it's science!
            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
              Fuck that, just pull out and impregnate her mouth. It works, it's science!
              I call lies...

I will post this on your facebook and ask her to reply and tell me if it's true.
              Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
              FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
              www.316fit.com
              Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
                I call lies...

I will post this on your facebook and ask her to reply and tell me if it's true.
                You wanna go to war? I'll take you to war!

I will show nicole those pics of you taking ride on skip's "little black tractor"
                Or the pics of Heckman showing you how he can make the bottle of Ensure disappear when he's done drinking it.
                Or those pics of you and Sammich at comic con.
                Last edited by Macho Man; 10-20-2011, 08:49 PM.
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

please don't show her the pics of me and sammy at comic con... i don't think she'll ever look at me the same.
                  Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                  FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                  www.316fit.com
                  Email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X