X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dakoose
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
    Now, if you're still debating whether or not you need to cycle Cell-Tech... or if you need advice on steroids because you can't wait to take your game to the next level, while on food stamps... then this place can get a little toasty.
    If IM had a "post of the year" competition, that guy's would take the cake. Work-Harder's never gonna live that one down.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Travis
    replied
    So much love being shared in this thread, just had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybug...eature=related

MT

Leave a comment:

• Carlito Gambino
    replied
    Probably one of the few lifting related boards with genuinely knowledgeable and experienced people on it.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewGpv03
    replied
    Originally posted by mark! View Post
    I was always told the same thing, and SEARCH before even thinking about asking a question. This site has the least amount of BS, mostly because the staff around here just doesn't put up with it, and it's free reign on the poor bastard who posts questions referencing cycling cell tech, etc. On the off note, I was really hoping to be able to ban someone for something in this thread, I'm let down, just for the record.
    You can ban me for 30 minutes if you want.

:club:

Leave a comment:

• mark!
    replied
    I was always told the same thing, and SEARCH before even thinking about asking a question. This site has the least amount of BS, mostly because the staff around here just doesn't put up with it, and it's free reign on the poor bastard who posts questions referencing cycling cell tech, etc. On the off note, I was really hoping to be able to ban someone for something in this thread, I'm let down, just for the record.

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
    I heard the same thing before I came here. "IM is rough - don't ask questions over there -- you'll get roasted". I found it to be the opposite. Threads with legitimate questions and discussions contain very little (if any) bullshit. There are not hordes of teenagers dishing out advice -- instead you get adults with experience and knowledge answering questions.

Now, if you're still debating whether or not you need to cycle Cell-Tech... or if you need advice on steroids because you can't wait to take your game to the next level, while on food stamps... then this place can get a little toasty.

:kitchen:
    I never get tired of reading posts like this.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• AndrewGpv03
    replied
    I heard the same thing before I came here. "IM is rough - don't ask questions over there -- you'll get roasted". I found it to be the opposite. Threads with legitimate questions and discussions contain very little (if any) bullshit. There are not hordes of teenagers dishing out advice -- instead you get adults with experience and knowledge answering questions.

:kitchen:

Leave a comment:

• bigdiezel407
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    Fuck you.

Skip
    I litterally loled. :flip:

On a serious note. The op is correct on all points. Asshole might be a bit strong for a title but his post I believe is right on point.

Leave a comment:

• Doberman
    replied
    I love this place....lol.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewGpv03
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
    Fuck you.

Skip
    :

Leave a comment:

• theroymccoy
    replied
    Let's not start suckin' each others dicks just yet, commie!

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Fuck you.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Getnbigger
    started a topic Thanks to all the a$$holes

Thanks to all the a$$holes

Pretty much what the title says. I wanted to say thank you to all of the brutally honest feedback on this site. When I first started brousing a couple years ago, I thought people were rude and arrogant jerks. In hindsight, this is the only forum I go to that the members tell it how it is, good or bad.

Write something dumb without thinking, you'll get set straight.

Have a thought out question or concern and you will get very helpful answers that get straight to the point.

That being said, I really appreciate the no bs mentality of the site and all of the brilliant a$$holes that post here.
Working...
X