Thanks to all the a$$holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all the a$$holes

Pretty much what the title says. I wanted to say thank you to all of the brutally honest feedback on this site. When I first started brousing a couple years ago, I thought people were rude and arrogant jerks. In hindsight, this is the only forum I go to that the members tell it how it is, good or bad.

Write something dumb without thinking, you'll get set straight.

Have a thought out question or concern and you will get very helpful answers that get straight to the point.

That being said, I really appreciate the no bs mentality of the site and all of the brilliant a$$holes that post here.

Fuck you.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Let's not start suckin' each others dicks just yet, commie!
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Fuck you.

Skip
        :

Comment

I love this place....lol.
          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            Fuck you.

Skip
            I litterally loled. :flip:

On a serious note. The op is correct on all points. Asshole might be a bit strong for a title but his post I believe is right on point.
            Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

I heard the same thing before I came here. "IM is rough - don't ask questions over there -- you'll get roasted". I found it to be the opposite. Threads with legitimate questions and discussions contain very little (if any) bullshit. There are not hordes of teenagers dishing out advice -- instead you get adults with experience and knowledge answering questions.

Now, if you're still debating whether or not you need to cycle Cell-Tech... or if you need advice on steroids because you can't wait to take your game to the next level, while on food stamps... then this place can get a little toasty.

:kitchen:

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
                I heard the same thing before I came here. "IM is rough - don't ask questions over there -- you'll get roasted". I found it to be the opposite. Threads with legitimate questions and discussions contain very little (if any) bullshit. There are not hordes of teenagers dishing out advice -- instead you get adults with experience and knowledge answering questions.

Now, if you're still debating whether or not you need to cycle Cell-Tech... or if you need advice on steroids because you can't wait to take your game to the next level, while on food stamps... then this place can get a little toasty.

:kitchen:
                I never get tired of reading posts like this.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I was always told the same thing, and SEARCH before even thinking about asking a question. This site has the least amount of BS, mostly because the staff around here just doesn't put up with it, and it's free reign on the poor bastard who posts questions referencing cycling cell tech, etc. On the off note, I was really hoping to be able to ban someone for something in this thread, I'm let down, just for the record.
                  …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                    I was always told the same thing, and SEARCH before even thinking about asking a question. This site has the least amount of BS, mostly because the staff around here just doesn't put up with it, and it's free reign on the poor bastard who posts questions referencing cycling cell tech, etc. On the off note, I was really hoping to be able to ban someone for something in this thread, I'm let down, just for the record.
                    You can ban me for 30 minutes if you want.

:club:

Comment

Probably one of the few lifting related boards with genuinely knowledgeable and experienced people on it.
                      Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

So much love being shared in this thread, just had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybug...eature=related

MT

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
                          If IM had a "post of the year" competition, that guy's would take the cake. Work-Harder's never gonna live that one down.
                          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Working...
                          X