Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RollinsClone
    replied
    ahh i didn't know they had the 2011's yet. Need to get my head out of the books lol. Nice!

Leave a comment:

• thedunhill225
    replied
    Originally posted by RollinsClone View Post
    good interview. Question, why are they calling him the worlds strongest man? Didn't savickas win 2010?
    It's 2011 bro.

Leave a comment:

• RollinsClone
    replied
    good interview. Question, why are they calling him the worlds strongest man? Didn't savickas win 2010?

Leave a comment:

• thedunhill225
    replied
    I think shaw wins for a good 5-8 years.... I think phill wins till Evan or Steve put on the other 20+ they need. Both seen like genuinely nice guys in interviews.

Oh that link don't go rt to the article man, I had to search Phil heath on the site to find it... Don't know if that's cause I'm on my Android or not though.

BTW, strong men always amaze me cause I always wonder why they ain't playing on the line in the NFL? Anyone think any team could stop shaw if he was a DT in the NFL? I know its cause a lot of guys are late bloomers or late to strength training (shaw played bball in college) but if I was a GM in the NFL I would look at him and how athletic he is and try to get him into camp. As a DT he could really go F technique.... Move the 2 guys infront of you backwards. Lol.
    Last edited by thedunhill225; 10-18-2011, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BryanB
    started a topic Phil Heath and Brian Shaw lunch interview

Phil Heath and Brian Shaw lunch interview

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/635...th-brian-shaw/
Working...
X