This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ___Best non-steroid Super Supplement?__

ok i know im going to get bashed for this because i dont know my lingo but im wanting to jump start my game a little and im looking for something to increase test and appetite and stimulate muscle growth without having backne (back acne) or destroying my liver or wallet. Also something that is legal and i prefer not to stack it with a bunch of shit. Ive tried spawn and that seemed to work pretty well but i think its illegal now, i cant find it anywhere. Any ideas?

There is this stuff out there called FOOD....heard it works pretty good :-)
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

haha yeah i eat a lot too, trust me. Im going broke trying to feed my muscles on a part time job wage. but im waay on the ecto side of the spectrum so it takes a lot of eating for me to gain anything at all.

Comment

Yeah that spawn you used.. totally a steroid.

Half tren (prohormone), half epistane.

You can always try epistane since you like that one.. Maybe look into halodrol as an alternative.

Either way you slice it, they are essentially legal steroids.
        Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
        www.316fit.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by work_harder View Post
          haha yeah i eat a lot too, trust me. Im going broke trying to feed my muscles on a part time job wage. but im waay on the ecto side of the spectrum so it takes a lot of eating for me to gain anything at all.
          LOL that is by far my favorite response in my supplement shop.

ANYTIME a guy says "trust me" about eating enough when he is skinny - he is always full of shit.

www.316fit.com

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post

ANYTIME a guy says "trust me" about eating enough when he is skinny - he is always full of shit.
            I like how they say they eat 6 meals a day and when you needle them, a meal consists of an apple.

Really guy? An apple is a meal?
            Max Muscle
            5020 Katella Ave.
            Los Alamitos, CA 90720
            www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
              I like how they say they eat 6 meals a day and when you needle them, a meal consists of an apple.

Really guy? An apple is a meal?
              LOL it's ridiculous.

"Dude, I eat ALL the time.."

They don't realize it is HOW MUCH they eat, not how often.. Sure, you can snack all day long and hardly eat anything.

On the other hand, there are guys that eat a TON at about 1 sitting and then nibble throughout the day.

It's painful to tell them how much I eat myself just to drive my point home... and then their eyes light up like "oh shit I don't even come close to that".. and my metabolism isn't as fast as theirs - so I don't need as much.

www.316fit.com

Comment

actually i eat 6 meals a day, or every 3 hours as long as im awake. and atleast 30 grams of protein per meal, sooo yes quite literally im full of shit most of the time.

When i go out i eat until i feel like im going to puke if i take another bite, i also supplement with a 50g whey protein everyday just to make sure i meet my 1-1.5 g per lb of body weight. And i dont snack on junk, i dont fill my stomach with soda, and i cook most of my meals myself. My father is a nutritionalist so i pretty much know my shit when it comes to food concerning how and what to eat and whats in the stuff im eating. just because im not a giant doesnt mean i dont eat enough, im also extremely ectomorphic, so no matter what i eat or how much, its hard as shit for me to gain anything, not to mention my weight fluctuates 5lbs give or take a couple pounds every day
                Last edited by work_harder; 10-15-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

actually i eat 6 meals a day, or every 3 hours as long as im awake. and atleast 30 grams of protein per meal, sooo yes quite literally im full of shit most of the time.

When i go out i eat until i feel like im going to puke if i take another bite, i also supplement with a 50g whey protein everyday just to make sure i meet my 1-1.5 g per lb of body weight. And i dont snack on junk, i dont fill my stomach with soda, and i cook most of my meals myself. My father is a nutritionalist so i pretty much know my shit when it comes to food concerning how and what to eat and whats in the stuff im eating. just because im not a giant doesnt mean i dont eat enough, im also extremely ectomorphic, so no matter what i eat or how much, its hard as shit for me to gain anything, not to mention my weight fluctuates 5lbs give or take a couple pounds every day
                  Add 4L of milk onto what you are eating write now, everyday, and youll gain weight.
                  " Tears will get you sympathy. Sweat will get you results."

"Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Comment

You fluctuate 5 lbs simply due to water retention and taking dumps. I lose over 4lbs every night when I go to sleep - simply because I piss when I wake up and I've burned off a lot of the food that I ate before I went to bed.

If you are consistent with your eating and when you weigh yourself, you won't fluctuate 5 lbs.

It's a simply equation..

Too many calories = fat

Too little calories = small and lean.

You are small and lean = too little calories.

eat more.

I don't care if your dad is a nutritionist, that is probably a strike against you to be honest. You probably focus more on what you're eating than how much you should really get in.

Combine that big eating with heavy weights and something like a prohormone.. and you'll gain at a sickening rate.

www.316fit.com

Comment

Don't take it like we're attacking you, neither...

30 grams of protein per meal, 50 gram shake, let's average that to 40 grams per sitting. At 6 meals that's 240. Not growing? Double your protein intake and see what happens.

Sure you might feel like you're going to puke but if you really want it you'll risk it. Have you ever not been able to chew another piece, put the rest in a blender with apple juice, and drink the rest of your meal? I have. PLENTY of times. Shit gets real, real quick.

Fade and I also own supplement stores...kinda says something that we don't talk about a supp but tell you to just eat more. THAT'S how important eating more is.
                      Max Muscle
                      5020 Katella Ave.
                      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Yeah that spawn you used.. totally a steroid.

Half tren (prohormone), half epistane.
                        Yeah, I have done several "low dose of one steroid at a time" short cycle experiments and Epistane was very similar to Anavar as far as gains/strength, except it was far better for mood/libido.

btw, Fade, your use of "sickening" in this thread reminded me of that Jason Genova guy. lol
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Originally posted by sinister_TES View Post
                          Add 4L of milk onto what you are eating write now, everyday, and youll gain weight.
                          LMAO.....Sure why not add a pound of bacon in there also...
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by sinister_TES View Post
                            Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                            30 grams of protein per meal, 50 gram shake, let's average that to 40 grams per sitting. At 6 meals that's 240. Not growing? Double your protein intake and see what happens.
                            Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                            LMAO.....Sure why not add a pound of bacon in there also...
                            This is getting interesting!!! LOL

-S
                            The Book Has Arrived!
                            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                              This is getting interesting!!! LOL

-S
                              Take 4ml of milk, blend it with a pound of bacon and 50g of whey.

Drink.

Walk off the palpitations.

Gain weight.

Problem solved.
                              Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Working...
                              X