This is what pregnant should look like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what pregnant should look like

This is Chaundra Tangi, IFBB Figure Pro, with Dylan Armbrust of Armbrust Pro Gym here in Denver. In this picture Chaundra is 6 months pregnant.

I would say that this is pretty good condition for being 6 months along. So, if your wife gets pregnant and fat and lazy and says stupid shit like "you aren't supposed to workout while you're pregnant", you can pull up this picture and rub it in her fat, bloated face.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Wow ! She looks amazing !

Comment

She walked by in the Mag Grip video. Had no idea that was a pregnant women. Very impressive.

Also, lol @ "rub it in her fat, bloated face". You forget Skip - she's eating for 2 - and the 2nd person has a taste for Ben and Jerrys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        So, if your wife gets pregnant and fat and lazy and says stupid shit like "you aren't supposed to workout while you're pregnant", you can pull up this picture and rub it in her fat, bloated face.

Skip
        LOL This is classic. I heard that both times with both my kids.

Comment

I totally agree Skip! Here is a shot of my drop-dead gorgeous wife, 6 months pregnant. She isn't an IFBB figure pro, but I think she looks damn good and has done a great job keeping her weight gain under control.
          Attached Files
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

well funny, and congrats macho, your mrs is keeping in great shape
            Not just making up the numbers

Comment

wow!! yea i need to pull this one up to show my wife who is 7 weeks and refuses to put the cookies down

Comment

Originally posted by tms1978 View Post
                well funny, and congrats macho, your mrs is keeping in great shape
                Thanks man! I would tell her she is being complimented, but she would kill me if she new I posted a pic of her online, hahahaha.
                2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                  I totally agree Skip! Here is a shot of my drop-dead gorgeous wife, 6 months pregnant. She isn't an IFBB figure pro, but I think she looks damn good and has done a great job keeping her weight gain under control.
                  Yeah she is gorgeous; what's she doing with your goofy ass?

JK, congrats on the family, brotha. What are you naming him/her?
                  Max Muscle
                  5020 Katella Ave.
                  Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                  www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                    Yeah she is gorgeous; what's she doing with your goofy ass?

JK, congrats on the family, brotha. What are you naming him/her?
                    Haha, I ask her the same question almost every day. She has yet to come up with an answer.

We are having a girl and naming her Kaia.
                    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Macho, your wife is smok..

Your wife is beautiful .

Comment

Originally posted by mchicia1 View Post
                        Macho, your wife is smok..

Your wife is beautiful .
                        Hahaha, thanks mchicia!
                        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Unreal. These women look better than most of the girls that work out at my gym. Macho Man......you're wife is beautiful. Same goes for Chaundra. Like someone said above, I saw her in the video and she didn't even look preggers.
                          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                            Unreal. These women look better than most of the girls that work out at my gym. Macho Man......you're wife is beautiful. Same goes for Chaundra. Like someone said above, I saw her in the video and she didn't even look preggers.
                            Thanks Dakoose!
                            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post
                              She walked by in the Mag Grip video. Had no idea that was a pregnant women. Very impressive.

Also, lol @ "rub it in her fat, bloated face". You forget Skip - she's eating for 2 - and the 2nd person has a taste for Ben and Jerrys.
                              But the 2nd "person" weighs 5-7 pounds. Tell fat face, nice try.

Yes, she walked by and think I even said bye to her while doing the vid. She is very sweet and very down to earth.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X