Standing calve riases bruises solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing calve riases bruises solution

I am starting to go heavy on the standing calve raises and I get some deep purple bruises on my shoulders. Does anyone have any solutions?

I thought about going to wal mart and buying a foam and cutting it and just wondering if there are any better options any one at Im does?
    Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Are you using the barbell or calf machine. Only thing I could think of with a barbell is either the foam or a towel.
    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Leave them, rock them with pride.

Wait are you getting them from barbells or the standing calf machine? If it's the standing calf, you're probably wearing a t-shirt or something and the fabric is causing the bruises. Wear a sleeveless or muscle t where it's just your skin contacting the pad. VOILA.
      Max Muscle
      5020 Katella Ave.
      Los Alamitos, CA 90720
      www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Put some arnica cream on it.

Aside from being great for bringing down bruises, arnica kicks ass for any muscle pain (including dead legs). If anyone suffers from bad DOMS in a particular muscle, trust me, rub arnica on it PWO and next day it should feel fine... or at least infinitely better.

Comment

Working...
        X