My thing is crooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thing is crooked

Can someone in the power position make this thing stand upright as my avatar. Everytime I upload it, it rotates horizontally
    Attached Files

Done deal :-)
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Thanks, Heck

how about this one? I think it's bigger
      Attached Files

Comment

I resized it..so if it looks too blury, I can try another one..
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I thought this would be about something else, dissapointed big time.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Good job on skin color
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
            2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
            2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
            2002 NPC Western Carolina:
            2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Yup, was totally expecting a different type of thread...haha.
              …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

What A let down.

Comment

It's still crooked
                  Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

I was expecting Sammich to come in here and give advice on how to get your dick straightened out.

What a let down...
                    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Well someone has to get this thread on track: This is both huge and crooked.

I photographed this bull after he went me. I was saved when I jumped a Goats Head prickle bush and he went straight into it and got his thing caught up. That made him stop and change course.

I snapped this photo as he walked off. Could have been killed except for him being so huge and crooked.
                      Attached Files
                      Buck Brannaman.

'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Did he charge at you? I would of shit my pants.
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

more of a high speed saunter then a charge. I had a gun as I was hunting but he is worth about $10,000.00 so I would have rathered die then hurt him.
                          Buck Brannaman.

'Hanging' Judge PARKER

~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                            more of a high speed saunter then a charge. I had a gun as I was hunting but he is worth about $10,000.00 so I would have rathered die then hurt him.
                            Is that the normal cost, or is he just worth more because of his amazing genitals:insane:?
                            2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
                            2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
                            2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
                            1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
                            1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                            1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                            1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
                            + more

Comment

Normal cost.

Now I'll let you all in on a secret, this bull has a broken pizzle (well that's what we call it anyway.) That is the bone that retracts the penis. He was up on a cow doing it doggie style when a rival Bull hit him side on and broke the pizzle bone. (any Dr can step in here with the scientific name.)

Now he can't retract his penis, nor can he get it up. So whilst it looks impressive you can't use him in the usual manner. He has to be rounded up and sprem taken from him for artificial insemination.
                              Buck Brannaman.

'Hanging' Judge PARKER

~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X