Intense Set of the Month October 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense Set of the Month October 2011

The ISOM exercise for October is any variation of an OVERHEAD PRESS.

Please submit your video in this thread only.

Do not post videos until October 1st and no videos will be allowed to be posted after October 31st for this month's contest.

See the RULES that are posted in the sticky section of this forum. Please be sure that you read the rules in their entirety before posting your video.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Awwwwwww shit! This one-armed mother fucker is gonna put all you bitches in yo place! Be afraid, be very afraid (not just because of how awesome/intense I am, but also because his Machoness has a little treat planned for all you IMers!)
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Time to get the vids in!!

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

This is actually one I can do, and I think I can figure out how to send it in via my phone's video recorder...we will see......Next Wed I should be doing Smith Overhead press.....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
          Time to get the vids in!!

Skip
          Damn, earlier today I left some of my colon on the Hammer-Strength shoulder press. Looks like I will be recording some seated military stuff ...
          2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
          2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
          2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
          1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
          + more

Comment

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
            Damn, earlier today I left some of my colon on the Hammer-Strength shoulder press. Looks like I will be recording some seated military stuff ...
            LDC,

How may plates are you using on that mofo?... (Full with 5 / side I'm guessing?...)

-S
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
              Just go back and take a picture of the seat. Forget about the contest, I'm just curious.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Just go back and take a picture of the seat. Forget about the contest, I'm just curious.

Skip
                that would win for intensity i am sure!
                2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
                2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
                2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
                2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

Comin' back for this most likely
                  Save 5% at TRUEPROTEIN with discount code "MPP883"

Comment

Ok, half way through the month with no video submissions?? Really??

Guys and gals, get the word out and let's get the vids posted instead of waiting until the last minute!

Skip

Comment

LDC ought to be coming back to those HS OH presses. Hopefully his regrew his colon so we can experience the full glory of his effort.

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Wow... Honestly didn't even realize its almost mid month. I'll film something prob Monday .... Just hope I can edit it to standards.
                        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                        Nicki Minaj

Comment

I will attempt to get mine in this next week as well. This month is flying by already.
                          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                          www.316fit.com
                          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Remember the RULES!

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=45337

-S
                            The Book Has Arrived!
                            The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                              Yea, that's my prob cause I gotta tape it soon cause I am clueless when it comes to editing.... That will take me 2 weeks to do.... I don't even know anyone to edit it for me. I'll just play with it and hope its ok. I ain't really concerned about winning anyway... But free stuff is always good!
                              Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                              Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                              Nicki Minaj

Comment

Working...
                              X