Trucelt-update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucelt-update

As most of you know i tore my pec at a Push/Pull meet August and had it repaired Sept 6.

Surgery went well and the ortho said that cosmetically it should look almost identical to how it was prior. He he's go-to guy in Hawaii and had done 5 pec repairs just this year. Ive been home now recouperating with my arm in a sling and immobilizer for 3 weeks and its been good.

Well the first week i was pretty much going nuts and bored out of my mind. Between working F/T and teaching at a local university P/T, training, spending time with my wife and daughter my schedule is always hectic. Rather than being depressed ive looked at this as an awesome time to spend every day with my 15-month old daughter and wife.

i go back to the ortho monday and will start formal therapy next week as well. Cori and I have started the 17-Day Diet and its been a godsend. All this time off has also given me time for much introspecton about life, whats important and of course training. What Ive realized is that (at least for me) there is no "retirement from bodybuilding/training", its much more than a hobby or something i do. Its part of who i am....there will be times when i need to put it on the back burner but I will always come back to it.

If all goes well i will be back in the gym soon and working with Doberman on rehabbing/prehabbing my whole body. Before i start getting back to traditional training i need to get strong "from the inside out" and correct some long standing imbalances...i already have all of 2012's training pretty much mapped out
    '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
    17 AAU Super Total
    '16-AAU Hi
    '15-USPA Metro
    '15-USPA State
    '15-AAU HI
    '14-AAU HI
    '14-USPA Metro
    '14-WABDL Sonny's
    '14-USPA State
    '14-HI Strongman
    '13-USPA
    '13-WABDL Sonny's
    '13-USPA State
    '13-AAU HI
    '11-USPA Metro
    '10-NPC Stingrey
    '09-NPC Islands
    '09-NPC Stingrey
    '09-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA Islands
    '02-ABA IronWorks
    '01-NPC Paradise Cup
    '01-ABA Olympia
    '01-ABA Islands
    '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
    '00-INBF Musclefest
    '98-NGA Ill
    '98-INBF Ohio

Great outlook.
    Doberman is super nice and his thread was great.

I myself these past 4 years had 3 scares,
    1-hip pain(ended up being an impingement) mri was clean
    2-shoulder-(inpingment also) mri was clean
    3- lower back- mri showed good amount of arthritis

Basically I clearly have imbalances and this is my rude awakining.

I am not big or the strongest,
    Personal best- squat465,rack deads 515,bench 395

Now am taking this time to revamp it all.

Best of luck! I am sure your 2012 will be amazing!
    [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
    Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

I was gone for a good minute (surgery and life took precedence for myself as well) so I don't think I heard of your injury (unless I read it when I was medded out) so best of luck with everything man. Some times "bad luck" enables us to realize our priorities .... Bet you 15 month old was happy dad was on the shelf for a bit. Best of luck with the recovery man. I'm sure you'll be back better than ever.
      Peace.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Glad to hear my man, I hay have slightly tore my right one this time similar to the last meet! MF'er, lol
        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

thanks guys..did i mention i look like a beanpole??
          '17 USAPL Chicago Raw
          17 AAU Super Total
          '16-AAU Hi
          '15-USPA Metro
          '15-USPA State
          '15-AAU HI
          '14-AAU HI
          '14-USPA Metro
          '14-WABDL Sonny's
          '14-USPA State
          '14-HI Strongman
          '13-USPA
          '13-WABDL Sonny's
          '13-USPA State
          '13-AAU HI
          '11-USPA Metro
          '10-NPC Stingrey
          '09-NPC Islands
          '09-NPC Stingrey
          '09-ABA Islands
          '02-ABA Islands
          '02-ABA IronWorks
          '01-NPC Paradise Cup
          '01-ABA Olympia
          '01-ABA Islands
          '00-NPC Nat.Tri-State
          '00-INBF Musclefest
          '98-NGA Ill
          '98-INBF Ohio

Comment

Sounds like you are keeping a good attitude and have balance in your life, that should take you far.Hang in there bro.

Comment

Itll get better I promise.

great time to fix imbalances and focus on other areas since you may have more free time
              Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

Originally posted by 46er View Post
                Sounds like you are keeping a good attitude and have balance in your life, that should take you far.Hang in there bro.
                x2
                PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Working...
                X