Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Black Inzer 10mm Lever Belts For Sale

EDIT: Medium has been SOLD

I have 2 black 10mm Inzer Lever Belts I need to sell. One is an XL, and one is a Medium. The XL is from my fat days and too big, and the medium is barely too small.

I have receipts from Inzer for both of them. Both are in great condition.

I will ship to the 48 states. Paypal is best.

$60 shipped.

http://www.inzernet.com/detail_belt....VER_LEVER_10MM

Last edited by DOHCrazy; 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM.

How would you take payment?
    FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
    If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
      PayPal is best.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
        Yes, but how would take payment, presuming Paypal may not be an option?
        FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
        If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

Cash or Money Order.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCaesar View Post
            Yes, but how would take payment, presuming Paypal may not be an option?
            Oh paypal is always an option.

Oh how I wish I wasn't fat. That's a deal right there. I've got my single prong forever belt and it's been through hell and back, literally it's been through 110 degree summers out doors and 20 degree winters, still holding up awesomely.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Working...
            X