First Q and A for Strongman section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Q and A for Strongman section

I posted this in the strongman section, but wanted to get it up over here as well for all the members. I recently talked to Pro Strongman Bran Dunn, he agreed to doing a little Q and A for us here via email or facebook. Now, I need to get some questions set up for him. Looking for a decent list of questions, stuff you guys may want to get answered from him, just pick his brain. Looking for anything, training related or not, either way is good. Let me know what you guys come up with.
    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

What does he consider to be "essential" things to do for big overhead numbers?
    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Awesome, will definitely get that in, surely others have some questions, even if out of curiosity. Got a chance to pick a pro strongmans brain.
      …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Working...
      X