Clear All

• Dusty Hanshaw RENEWS IForce Contract on his way to Nationals 2011

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    James Tucci
    Extreme Physique Management, LLC
    248-302-4375
    [email protected]
    www.facebook.com/extremephysiquemanagement
    <Super Heavyweight Dusty Hanshaw RENEWS iForce Nutrition Sponsorship Contract>
    Las Vegas, Nevada, 9-18-2011- Super Heavyweight and IFBB Pro Card Contender Dusty Hanshaw renewed his sponsorship contract with iForce Nutrition today. The contract continues a long standing relationship between Dusty and iForce Nutrition as together they march towards the 2011 NPC National Championships and an IFBB Pro Card on November 18th &19th, 2011 in Miami, Florida.
    Dusty Hanshaw a NPC Superheavyweight has been competing since 2005 and plans on his last amateur stop being the 2011 National Bodybuilding Championships whereupon he will be the odds on favourite to walk away with the coveted IFBB Pro Card. IForce Nutrition, headed by Dave Nelson never had a doubt and saw from day one Dusty’s motivation, dedication and work ethic and choose to sponsor Dusty as the Flagship for iForce Nutrition products.
    Dave is quoted as saying “Dusty’s dedication to training, eating and friends/family is incredible. I have had the privilege to see you grow in the sport, in the industry and life. Dusty should be proud of himself. I am.”
    iForce has been an example of quality products in the fitness industry for years. Their products range from the much loved Maximize V2, and include such favourites as Hemavol the ultimate NO2 or “pump” product.
    Dusty Hanshaw and iForce together have promoted and formed a relationship that is the example of what is best in the bodybuilding community.
    Dusty is quoted as saying “With just nine weeks remaining until I can unveil the changes I have made since the 2010 USA's I cannot express how much added confidence I have knowing that IForce Nutrition has enough faith in me to sign me to a new deal before even reaching the final stages of contest prep. It is an honor to be part of such a great team and I am humbled by this new deal.”
    To find out more about Dusty Hanshaw visit: www.dustyhanshaw.com
    To find out more about how Dusty Hanshaw plans to WIN the 2011 National Bodybuilding Championships tune into iForce TV at: www.iforcenutrition.com or find them on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce/94484689745
    Extreme Physique Management, LLC.
    Extreme Physique Management is a management company that specializes in managing Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Woman’s Physique, Men’s Physique, and Female Bodybuilding athletes that are the pinnacle of what the sport demands. Extreme Physique Management knows the best bodies in the world are “EXTREME.”
    For more information contact: Extreme Physique Management via email at: [email protected]
    - END -
    Respectfully Submitted,
    JT

Proud to be a DH Disciple
    http://www.dustyhanshaw.com

www.jamestucci.blogspot.com
Working...
X