Clear All

• Phil Heath Wins Olympia!!

TOP 5 Mr. Olympia

5.Denmis Wolf
    4.Victor Martinez
    3.Kia Green
    2.Jay Culter
    1.Phil Heath
    If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
    :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
    Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Only problem I have with the top five is I think wolf and Greene should be flipped. That's the best I've ever seen Dennis
    Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

How the hell did jay even make the top 5? Happy that Phil won even though I picked Kai going in. Seeing the pics it is just insane that jay was top 5.... To be honest he didn't deserve top TEN.
      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
      Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
        How the hell did jay even make the top 5? Happy that Phil won even though I picked Kai going in. Seeing the pics it is just insane that jay was top 5.... To be honest he didn't deserve top TEN.
        I wouldn't go THAT far...the bruise on the bicep and all, I still think he had a decent showing. I would have liked to see Phil, Dennis, Kai, Jay, Martinez, but I think Jay got a 2nd place likely because he's reigning Mr. O.
        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

That was a great show. Heath deserved that title hands down. That guy is a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
            Umm maybe cause he is still the biggest, densist, most conditioned guy on stage? Without that bicep/delt problem, Jay takes home a fifth sandow.
            Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

I dont think so Duke, Jay was not as tight in the lower back and glutes, his back lacked detail as well... Honestly IMO the bicep had little to do with it.
              2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
              2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
              2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
              2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
              2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
              2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
              *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
              88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
              88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

I watched the nite show and jay looked pretty tight they said he wasnt as tight in the pre judging???
                I just dont like the way he's built-lota muscle but just a dam ugly build.
                I thought just because of the muscle jay 3rd and kia 2nd!
                If your not ripping a tendon your not working the muscle to its fullest capacity!

I just kinda feel if the weight wasn't so heavy, I could lift it:
                :bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna:bb::dancingna
                Living for the INSULIN SPIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by ROB550 View Post
                  I watched the nite show and jay looked pretty tight they said he wasnt as tight in the pre judging???
                  Jay looked much better Saturday night than Friday, much better. I feel like that is what kept him at 2. If he hadn't come in Saturday 10x better, I can see people calling for him to fall further in the top 6, but deffo not further than that, IMO.

After Friday night I thought he was sick or something. He lacked detail from the back, I mean, Phil put Jay to shame from the back on Friday. Jay seemed almost aloof on Friday.

Phil came in near 100% Friday and Saturday. While Jay was circa 80% on Friday.

For those of you that know: How hard is it to stay in that type of condition for two nights like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ROB550 View Post
                    I just dont like the way he's built-lota muscle but just a dam ugly build.
                    I thought just because of the muscle jay 3rd and kia 2nd!
                    Rob, I agree. Jay looked a lot better on Saturday but he looked nowhere near as symmetrical as Phil. For example in their ab shots, Phils abs are perfectly lined and pop right out at you whereas Jay looked like globs of muscles (albeit s shit-ton of muscle) was just stuck to his midsection.

As for Kai, he literally defined monster with the physique he came in with. If I saw that mountain walking down the street I'd probably drop one right in my pants lol.
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
                      I dont think so Duke, Jay was not as tight in the lower back and glutes, his back lacked detail as well... Honestly IMO the bicep had little to do with it.
                      This...

Jay had a horrible showing no matter what his bicep looked like. ( at least horrible compared to his norm) Honestly they finally got an aesthetically pleasing physique to represent the sport instead of a blocky one.

Comment

Is this where the excuses begin?

I am hearing Jay fans even admitting Phil was better.

Skip

Sent from my Samsung Epic while riding my Harley

Facebook: Skip Hill
                        Instagram: @intensemuscle
                        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

IMO... Phil deserved/earned the win, seems like a good guy and is a friend of Skips...what more can you ask for??? ;-)
                          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Skip wrote a couple of years ago that he shouldn't have been arrogant in predicting a win by Heath back then, but if one looks at Heath's pictures from this year's Olympia, hell, there is really no arrogance in predicting his victory. Just r-e-a-l-i-s-m. That physique is just insane, period.

Comment

Jay was tight except from behind. His back lacked density and muscularity. Back double bi showed nothing. Phil killed it. Also, Flex Lewis got robbed! he was INSANE! Wow.
                              Carlos Rodriguez
                              IFBB Pro League BBer
                              IFBB Pro League Judge
                              NPC National Judge
                              As iron sharpens iron so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Prov 27:17
                              www.facebook.com/PastorPump

Comment

Working...
                              X