Mild and sustained pre-workout supps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild and sustained pre-workout supps?

I have traditionally not used any pre-workout supplements...simply have not needed them. However, lately, I have been working later hours and doing a lot of personal projects outside of work that take up a lot of energy and it has been tough just to get through a basic 60 minute workout without feeling like I want to go to bed. I tried caffeine/green tea caps, but I hate the jittery feeling I get from them. I am not looking for an energy boost per se, I really just need to feel not tired, if that makes sense. I suppose I can try b-vitamins in today's workout, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any suggestions.

less caffeine? try something like 50-100mg..
    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
    www.316fit.com
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

When I have a lot on my plate I tend to get stressed, which wears on me as well. I added in a "stess-B" formula, that basically has a B complex with vitamin c and other antioxidants. This has helped keep my energy levels sustained throughout the day.

Maybe try adding in a carb drink and sipping some BCAAs during your training sessions?
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
        When I have a lot on my plate I tend to get stressed, which wears on me as well. I added in a "stess-B" formula, that basically has a B complex with vitamin c and other antioxidants. This has helped keep my energy levels sustained throughout the day.

Maybe try adding in a carb drink and sipping some BCAAs during your training sessions?
        Ill try a b-complex and a double dose of a multi or something. Yeah it's definitely the stress that is wearing me out.

Comment

I get chocmine from tp and put it in my coffee. I like it and it doesn't leave me jittery.
          2005 HOA Natural Classic
          2006 OCB Midwest
          2007 ABA Natural Illinois
          2008 HOA Natural Classic
          NPC Mid-Illinois
          NPC Midwest Open
          NPC Natural Grand Prix
          2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
          USPA Illinois State
          NGA Heart of America
          NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Working...
          X