Finally got to meet Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got to meet Skip

One of the many highlights of my weekend was getting to meet Skip....man I didn't know you were so tall, you tower over my me....lol..

Thank you for saying hi Skip.

Skip has this aura about him that is hard to explain...you just wanna sit down and hang with him...and talk for hours..

JM
    John Meadows
    CSCS, CISSN
    Creator of the Mountain Dog Diet
    www.mountaindogdiet.com

John,

CONGRAT's on an absolutely phenomenal showing, man. There's a certain victory in getting praised as the guy they everyone can tell just absolutely worked his ass off, regardless of placing. You won that category from all the I'm seeing here on line, and reading.

Well done.

And, yes, I know what you mean about Ken. We've talked on the phone a couple times and he's just cool like that.

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

A huge congratulations with your appearance John ! You were absolutely shredded !!

It's nice to see that top trainers in the business are getting along well ! There should be more guys like you...
      True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

I think I'm blushing....

Seriously, it was great finally meeting you, as well, and it is probably better that you weren't able to sit down and talk with me because I would probably talk your ear off. You would end up walking away thinking "God, that mother fucker just would NOT shut UP".

Maybe next time when you have carbs and are in the audience as opposed to competing we will get a chance to shoot the shit a bit more. I look forward to it and congrats on your condition. I have mad respect for the guys that do what we do and can walk the walk.

Skip
        Originally posted by mountaindog1 View Post
        One of the many highlights of my weekend was getting to meet Skip....man I didn't know you were so tall, you tower over my me....lol..

Thank you for saying hi Skip.

Skip has this aura about him that is hard to explain...you just wanna sit down and hang with him...and talk for hours..

JM

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by jvandemo View Post
          A huge congratulations with your appearance John ! You were absolutely shredded !!

It's nice to see that top trainers in the business are getting along well ! There should be more guys like you...
          I only like John. Everyone else can suck it.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

No, I like Shelby but only when he is within ear shot.

Skip

Comment

Dante is an asshole, too, unless he is reading this. Then, he's ok.... Until he logs off.

Skip

Comment

Hahah..... Skip = AWESOME!!!!! See what I mean!!!

Thank you Scott!!!!!!
                John Meadows
                CSCS, CISSN
                Creator of the Mountain Dog Diet
                www.mountaindogdiet.com

Comment

Working...
                X