No announcement yet.

Ephedrine Crackdown Starting Up Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephedrine Crackdown Starting Up Again?

History seems to be repeating itself...

Rite-Aid stores have always been my best source of Ephedrine (i.e. Bronkaid) but I've been told at two stores that,
    - "We've been told to pull them off the shelf and Primotine is next."
    - "We ran out and we have not been given another supply and do not know why."

Fortunately, "Wally-World" was there to save the day (back in the day, they never carried it here), but less places in MI are carrying the products. Maybe the Crystal Meth crowd is really picking up in these parts or something.

What's really scary is that a vast majority of the pharmacists at various stores have no clue about the law/product (as some will sell one box only or two only, even though the legal limit is much more) and if they are like that about Ephedrine, how are they with more serious drugs?

So just an FYI as I know every state is different.
    Discount TRUE PROTEIN CODE: DND849
    get
    5% off all purchases, and up to 10% off BIG orders at http://<span style="font-size:20px">...ein.com</span>
    !

I need to make a run for some more quick then. I haven't been to buy any in about a month, I buy 2 boxes usually at a time every now and then, and have stocked up a bit. Will check this out though. What state are you in?

Edit: I just called CVS, they said they don't have it in stock and won't be getting any more. FML. I wonder if someone caught on. Not that it'd be hard with all the internet posts and mess about it.
    Last edited by mark!; 09-03-2011, 11:37 PM.
    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

I never noticed a huge difference from the ephedrine in bronkaid or primatene. Anyone else?
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

I haven't used ephedrine in a while but my friend just ordered some from this site: http://www.gorillajack.com/ephedrine...-caffeine.aspx
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Yeah I noticed several websites that carry it, may have to resort to that. Was just nice hitting up CVS or Walgreens for it instead of waiting for it to ship.
          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

I honestly have never seen it at a CVS or Walgreens. Maybe it is something with Maryland state laws... Lucky you
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Have not had any recent problems here in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                I honestly have never seen it at a CVS or Walgreens. Maybe it is something with Maryland state laws... Lucky you
                It was behind the counter, had to ask for it. It's likely the same in MD, but I'm not sure of ya'lls laws there. I called while at work and asked if they had any in stock at the CVS close to my job, and they said they haven't had it in a while and don't have any orders in for it.

Comment

This sucks...I don't use ephedrine but I used to. I liked it for all the reasons most people do...I remember using Ultimate Orange... I think it had the herbal equivalent in it. That stuff was crazy. It was probably one of the first pre-workout drinks. Tasted like gasoline though...lol. Its just sad that the govt has to constantly step into the supp market and put restrictions on everything. In the meantime, anyone can find a doctor to give them open ended scripts for dangerous painkillers...its really unbelievably corrupt...
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Meh, I'm frequently upended about the whole steroid/MLB crap and ephedrine mombo jombo crap going on, 1,3 DMAA is next, so there goes jack3d and many other supps that use it. In my opinion, which is likely WAY off base, is a relatively healthy person, MLB player who crashed his plane while taken ephedrine and died, is taking a supp they have no business taking, or taking WAY too much of it to be healthy and it screws the rest of us over.

Comment

Sorry to be the lame duck here, but you guys are taking Bronkaid that you pick up behind the counter from Walgreens for ephedrine? I used to use ephedrine back in the day when it was legal, but haven't since. I wouldn't mind finding it if it were from a good source, although I remember how long it took me to get used to training without it and wouldn't want that again if I couldn't always get a reliable supply. What else is in the Bronkaid & do you have any concerns about using it daily like a supplement, if in fact you use it that often?

Comment

Originally posted by Knickerbocker24 View Post
                        What else is in the Bronkaid
                        http://www.bronkaid.com/en/ingredients/index.php

Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
                        * Ephedrine sulfate 25 mg. Bronchodilator
                        * Guaifenesin 400 mg. Expectorant

Inactive Ingredients:
                        carnauba wax, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, magnesium trisilicate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch

* Each caplet contains: 15 mg magnesium
                        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
                          I need to make a run for some more quick then. I haven't been to buy any in about a month, I buy 2 boxes usually at a time every now and then, and have stocked up a bit. Will check this out though. What state are you in?

Edit: I just called CVS, they said they don't have it in stock and won't be getting any more. FML. I wonder if someone caught on. Not that it'd be hard with all the internet posts and mess about it.
                          I'm in Michigan. I liked having it so local and felt better about the product than some stuff coming in bright colored bottles with lightening bolts and crazy names.

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                          This sucks...I don't use ephedrine but I used to. I liked it for all the reasons most people do...I remember using Ultimate Orange... I think it had the herbal equivalent in it. That stuff was crazy. It was probably one of the first pre-workout drinks. Tasted like gasoline though...lol. Its just sad that the govt has to constantly step into the supp market and put restrictions on everything. In the meantime, anyone can find a doctor to give them open ended scripts for dangerous painkillers...its really unbelievably corrupt...
                          Oh so true and that's what upsets me the most about all the hassle that they put you through just to buy it...but that's a whole other thread "big brother" topic in itself...
                          Discount TRUE PROTEIN CODE: DND849
                          get
                          5% off all purchases, and up to 10% off BIG orders at http://<span style="font-size:20px">...ein.com</span>
                          !

Comment

Originally posted by Knickerbocker24 View Post
                            Sorry to be the lame duck here, but you guys are taking Bronkaid that you pick up behind the counter from Walgreens for ephedrine? I used to use ephedrine back in the day when it was legal, but haven't since. I wouldn't mind finding it if it were from a good source, although I remember how long it took me to get used to training without it and wouldn't want that again if I couldn't always get a reliable supply. What else is in the Bronkaid & do you have any concerns about using it daily like a supplement, if in fact you use it that often?
                            Yeah, it's for folks with asthma technically, and acts as a bronchodilator. I like it because it's ephedrine, plus it helps open up my nasal passages.

Comment

Just an update, maybe to ease a few folks minds. I called Walgreens pharmacy, and they've got it in stock. But...I may be stocking up. You've gotta show ID when buying, wonder if I asked how many I could buy at once if they'd get suspicious, or even care.

Comment

Working...
                              X