Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like us on facebook and get free products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like us on facebook and get free products!

If you like our products then like us on facebook and we will give you free products!

All you have to do is click the LIKE button on our facebook page and we will give you $1 credit for each one.

http://www.facebook.com/Synthetek.Industries

Simply mention it on the order form in the comments section and we will take $1 off your total purchase price.

But it doesn’t end there – if you have friends and have them LIKE our page also, we will give you $1 credit for each one of them too!

1, 10, 100, 1000! There’s no limit! The more LIKES you can generate for our page the more credit you will get and the more FREE product you can order.

No catches. The promotion applies to ALL of our products.

Email us with a list of everyone who has LIKEd the site for you when you place your order. Once we verify them on our page we will process your order with the relevant discount. How much discount you get is totally upto you!
    www.synthetek.com

The Ultimate in Bodybuilding - Because you want to be the BEST!

I have not done a show in the last 10 years without synthelator.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

That's an excellent deal.

Comment

Will we see a price reduction before finalizing the purchase or will we have to trust that it will be taken off once the order form is read by the company?

Comment

No you will not see pricing changes on the website. Just make sure to send through a list of all the people who you have referred at the same time as placing your order. You can even mention it in the comments field of the order form.

As long as the list accompanies the purchase order that allows us to verify your referred LIKES and the discount will be applied.
          www.synthetek.com

Comment

Just to confirm, if I was looking to buy a bottle of Syntheselen and I managed to refer 60 people to like your page, am I going to get it free of charge?

Comment

Originally posted by J4CKT View Post
              Just to confirm, if I was looking to buy a bottle of Syntheselen and I managed to refer 60 people to like your page, am I going to get it free of charge?
              Yes that's right.
              www.synthetek.com

Comment

You will be hearing from me for sure! Just getting in touch with all my facebook buddies..

Comment

We have given away our first completely FREE order!

This promotion will not last forever so be quick and take advantage of it while you can.
                  www.synthetek.com

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetek View Post
                    We have given away our first completely FREE order!

This promotion will not last forever so be quick and take advantage of it while you can.
                    Creatine mono and a synthetek hat

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
                      Creatine mono and a synthetek hat
                      Enjoy!

Let us know how you go with the creatine.
                      www.synthetek.com

Comment

We are now at over 300 LIKES!

Keep 'em coming guys. More LIKES = More FREE Products!
                        www.synthetek.com

Comment

Well over 400 LIKES now. Keep 'em coming.

Help us and we will help you. Plenty of free products up for grabs.

Come and get yours!
                          www.synthetek.com

Comment

I got my creatine last friday, so it is legit

unfortunately of my ~1000 facebook "friends" only ~50 aren't dicks lol

I can't say anything about how well it's working, and I've never seemed to notice a difference from creatine in the past anyway, but I will say it dissolved more easily than any I've had before (which includes BB.com and TP.com's and GNC's brands)

Comment

Working...
                            X