Missed work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed work out

It happens to everyone. You get sick, hurt, tied up at work or with family, your just not feeling it that day or whatever the case may be, but you need to miss your work out for the day. What do you guys do? Lets say you train 3 times a week, we will call it session A, B, and C and you train mon (A), wed (B), and Friday(C). Lets say you miss session B on wed for example, then Friday rolls around, what do you do? Try to make up session B and play catch up, or just trash session B for the week and go to session C? Or maybe go back to back days to complete all work outs for the week etc…etc? I personally just forget about it and roll on, but your thoughts and comments please.

I would do workout B on a Friday if I missed it on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
      2x

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
        Same here
        ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

If I miss Wednesday, I would more than likely move session "B" to Thursday and Session "C" to Saturday. However, if for some reason that was not possible, I would miss "B" and move on to "C"...

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
          X