Branch Warren out of the 2011 Mr O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren out of the 2011 Mr O

I heard this a couple days ago via twitter but was waiting to have it confirmed 100%:

Branch Warren injured his quad getting off of a plane at a guest posing and is not competing at the Mr O this year.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Wow, how the hell did he do that?
    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

that would be horrible.....getting off a plane!

Comment

That's really sad, especially considering that he was sure to be one of the top contenders and, more than anything else, the effort he must have put into his prep work for this year's Olympia.

Comment

Heard somewhat of the same story except that he was leaving a guest posing and slipped in the parking lot. Either way It sounded horrible. They said you could hear a loud snap when it happened. The mans a machine and he will be back, but I was really curious to see how he'd match up this year.
          1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
          2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
          2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
          2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
          2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
          2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
          Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

I heard the same thing about his getting in to his car and slipping. Really sucks, was looking for him to place really high.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

You know, nature is really trying to tell you something about the structural integrity of your body when you get horrendously fucked up TAKING A STEP.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

I really fucked myself up running once, I ran straight into a tree. Maybe Branch slipped and fell and got fucked up but I'm sure what he landed on got a little fucked up too.

In all honesty though I would bet he was 90% already busted up when he slipped and the slip was the last straw. Don't most guys get injured when comming off gear or dieting as this is when they are really taxing their bodies?
                "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                ~William Bernbach

Comment

I heard the same thing, but I heard he was lifting the plane, swearing, and then throwing it around when it happened. In all seriousness, it is sad that this happened to him when he has been getting so close. His size and conditioning are absolutley retarded (in a kewl way)! ;-)
                  "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
                    I heard the same thing, but I heard he was lifting the plane, swearing, and then throwing it around when it happened. In all seriousness, it is sad that this happened to him when he has been getting so close. His size and conditioning are absolutley retarded (in a kewl way)! ;-)
                    He came back twice as strong after his triceps injury, just think if he comes back twice as good after this quad issue...God help any man that stands on that stage with him.
                    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

yeah....read the same, slipped in the parking lot...left quad tendon tear..sucks to think that's probably a minimum of 75K down the toilet for him in addition to the bills from surgery, rehab, etc. Didn't Massive G tear his quad tendon/s after slipping on the stairs?

Comment

Talk about bad luck...so close to the Olympia too.
                        Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by MaxNat View Post
                          LOL

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading through the thread. It seemed the story was likely to get bigger and bigger.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Us Texas boys were really rooting for him this year too

Comment

What is wrong with this guy Branch Warren?

First he falls down the steps and tears his tricep off the bone and then he "falls"
                              somewhere in the parking lot and tears a quad??

WTF"??

Comment

Working...
                              X