Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorian put his stack in the New MD magazine

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dorian put his stack in the New MD magazine

    After all the rumors Dorian got tired of it and put what he used offseason and pre contest in the new MD. Go to the magazine stands lol. I dont blame him he has nothing to lose and he used to tell people if they could not win a novice competiton on a couple hundred mgs of gear then they are not cut out for bodybuilding. This thread takes a long time to read but well worth it esp starting on page 15 if you want to skip a lot of naysayers and when it starts getting better. I read it for a couple hours last night

    People are going crazy in disbelief in this thread and then we have the few sane ones Like Ron Harris, Mike Arnold who are more sensible. It really is messed up when guys think you need grams a year to look like a pro instead of facing facts that whey simply do not have what it takes. I hope Dante sees this.

    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ycle-in-new-md
    Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

  • #2
    Man...a lot of those comments gave me a headache.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds about like what I've heard.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

      Comment


      • #4
        I was going to post......and then i just didnt want to deal with it
        @dante_trudel

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
          I was going to post......and then i just didnt want to deal with it
          Yeah there wouldn't be much point in it unfortunately. Is that Dorian's stack in 93? No probably not, but I bet he did grow as much as he could before using more.

          Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
          Heavy squats fix everything.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Yeah there wouldn't be much point in it unfortunately. Is that Dorian's stack in 93? No probably not, but I bet he did grow as much as he could before using more.

            Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
            I read that thread and it has some good info in it from especially the head forum guy Mike

            I think Dorian picked a happy medium , he probably used more at times and less. he wanted to give an accurate represtation
            Last edited by KCSuperman; 08-25-2011, 12:38 AM.
            Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
              I was going to post......and then i just didnt want to deal with it
              No shit, right? If you did, the douche troop would surface again to counter you.

              I haven't read it and I won't read it for the same reasons Dante has, I am sure. What most don't understand is that if you knew what most of the pros truly were using, you would be shocked. I have been around a long time and I even catch myself thinking "no shit?" when a pro client or friend tells me what they are using.

              Skip


              Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle


              For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

              Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                No shit, right? If you did, the douche troop would surface again to counter you.

                I haven't read it and I won't read it for the same reasons Dante has, I am sure. What most don't understand is that if you knew what most of the pros truly were using, you would be shocked. I have been around a long time and I even catch myself thinking "no shit?" when a pro client or friend tells me what they are using.

                Skip
                Because it is less than you would think, or more?

                Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
                Heavy squats fix everything.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Seems possible. Why would he lie? He's already taking a chance by publicly announcing that he was on roids, and by actually posting his stack. There's no reason for him to beat around the bush.
                  Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Because it is less than you would think, or more?

                    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
                    Far less. Even if I could breach client trust and post what some of the pros are doing, even logical people on MY board wouldn't want to believe me.

                    And I should note very clearly that I am not talking about what I "THINK" they are taking. I know first hand what some of them are taking straight from their mouths and when someone works with me, they don't lie to me.

                    Skip


                    Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle


                    For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

                    Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      For some reason that doesn't surprisses me at all... I remember an interview were Dorian said in an annoyed tone "People are always under the assumption I was using a shitload of gear".

                      I'll believe what he said because I simply have no reason to believe he lied. Like one of the comments on that article stated, even if he claimed to be using more, people would call bullshit either way.
                      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

                      "Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

                      “Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

                      The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Carlito Gambino View Post
                        Seems possible. Why would he lie? He's already taking a chance by publicly announcing that he was on roids.
                        Personal use is legal in the UK...
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't get the point of arguing over who uses what, or even caring for that matter. If Dorian used more or less, what does say for you?...nothing. Kinda seems like a pointless debate to me. Accept your situation, do what you gotta do, don't worry about anyone else, accept responsibility for yourself and your actions, & move on. Oh well

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Knickerbocker24 View Post
                            I don't get the point of arguing over who uses what, or even caring for that matter. If Dorian used more or less, what does say for you?...nothing. Kinda seems like a pointless debate to me. Accept your situation, do what you gotta do, don't worry about anyone else, accept responsibility for yourself and your actions, & move on. Oh well
                            Yep.
                            TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Knickerbocker24 View Post
                              I don't get the point of arguing over who uses what, or even caring for that matter. If Dorian used more or less, what does say for you?...nothing. Kinda seems like a pointless debate to me. Accept your situation, do what you gotta do, don't worry about anyone else, accept responsibility for yourself and your actions, & move on. Oh well
                              Well, from the little that I have read coming from the douche-squad that like to hate on Dante when he tries to help them, I suppose there isn't any point indeed in arguing with such individuals.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X