I am needing a solid Aussie board that is along the lines of IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am needing a solid Aussie board that is along the lines of IM

That might want to cross-advertise with an Aussie forum here at IM. I want to be sure that their style on their board is similar to IM in that it is informative, no-bullshit, etc., as opposed to something circus-like like Get big.

Anyone?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I'd be surprised if you find one. That is why more and more Aussies are comming to IM. Nothing but Broscience here.
    Aust is a big place with a couple of cities with about 1million people then most of the rest spread out in urban sprawl. Nice place to live (most areas) but way behind you guys as far as development.
    If you ever visit you will see what I mean.
    Having an Aussie Forum at IM might get interesting.
    Love your work SKIP.
    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
    ~William Bernbach

Comment

i agree there are no really good bodybuilding boards in aus . i live in queensland and Intence is the only descent no bullshit one that i and mates use . if you find a good one skip let australia know

Comment

Aussie Corner at bolex is the most popular, however its more of a place where "mates" hang out and chat

probably couldnt be further from what you are after

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Oz View Post
          Aussie Corner at bolex is the most popular, however its more of a place where "mates" hang out and chat

probably couldnt be further from what you are after
          Fair point, the BBing community in Australia is close=knit and the Bolex Aussie Corner is who we hang out and keep abreast of whats happening.

For science-based training and nutritional info I lurk here at IM.

"Beneath all suffering.........lies the beauty of opportunity"

Comment

Working...
          X