Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like I will be visiting New York this year :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorMkII
    replied
    Can Jimmy play Corner?

Leave a comment:

• Jared Ragsdale
    replied
    This is great news! Congrats Jimmy!

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    replied
    Good news for him that he signed, although I wish it wasn't with the Giants... You know we Eagle fans take the Giants a bit personally....lol. Let him know I will be routing for him all but 2 games this season, not including playoffs (if we even make it after that piss poor outing against the Steelers...lol)

Leave a comment:

• RedSkull
    replied
    great news

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by LG1 View Post
    Good to have him with the G-MEN!

Skip, holla when you in NYC :-)
    Will do.

Already making plans to be in Arizona for week 4. Jimmy has a house there so Melissa and I will stay there for the weekend and take in the game, I think.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• johnnieo
    replied
    Congrats to you both. Good luck to Jimmy. I am sure he will kick ass this season.

Leave a comment:

• LG1
    replied
    Good to have him with the G-MEN!

Skip, holla when you in NYC :-)

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by slide View Post
    Thats great news...I guess he will be coming here for a visit after all. Glad to hear this.

-slide
    I already checked. lol

Unfortunately, they play in Washington that first week and then later in the season you guys play in New York. If it wasn't so early in the season I would make that trip to Washington and invite myself to your place for the weekend. I will be whooping it up in San Diego that weekend, instead.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• slide
    replied
    Thats great news...I guess he will be coming here for a visit after all. Glad to hear this.

-slide

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    lol

What will be fun is watching the armchair quarterbacks, like dropshoot, eating crow after they see how healthy his knees are now and coupled with his condition at just over 300 pounds. He should be considerably quicker and should play quite a bit this year and make a positive impact.

I am very happy for Jimmy after working so hard to get himself back on track with his condition after the knee surgery and playing through the knee issues last year.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• dakoose
    replied
    Awesome!

FYI, Osi Umenyora just had knee surgery and will be out for at least month so maybe Kennedy can Wally Pip him out of a job, lol.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorMkII
    replied
    Congratulations again!

He should do well on the best D-line in the league.

(I wonder if I'm going to see Skip up here leaf peeking some weekend?)

Leave a comment:

• Looks like I will be visiting New York this year :)

http://min.scout.com/a.z?s=63&p=9&c=...=5565128&fhn=1

This is what a D-tackle looks like at 301 after getting transmogrified.

Skip
    Attached Files
Working...
X