No announcement yet.

Please offer feedback on the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some kind of "day in the life" videos from a few of the top guys here. Kinda in the same vein as Dusty's videos he does for iForce and the cooking ones Wojo did a while back. That'd be kew.
    Max Muscle
    5020 Katella Ave.
    Los Alamitos, CA 90720
    www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Agreed on getting a bigger female base here. Its fun to read some of the ladies workouts etc but more in depth discussions on gender specific training issues would be good. Its hard to find open discussions on certain issues.

I do like the "back to basics" ideas.
      "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
      ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

First off: Thanks for a great website! All the great info combined with the lack of bullshit makes it truly unique.

Some things that could possibly be improved:

As a guy who shouldn't be giving out advice on a site like this it has taken me a year to get a post count of 1. God knows how long it will take to get a second one so I can see links and pics in signatures among other things.

This might just be my stupidity, but I don't see threads older than about a month in The DOGG pound. And when I search for something, it tops out at 300. I'd like to be able to just browse among everything and work my way backwards. Now, I search for weirder and weirder things to narrow the search down. This site is a gold mine, but apart from the stickies and roundtables, you kind of need a pickaxe.

The site is a little too dead now, and I regret not discovering it earlier, but I guess that happens when everything has already been discussed.

I'm sure there are good reasons for all of this, but these are some things that bug me. Again, thanks a lot for a great site!

Comment

Originally posted by The Viking View Post
          First off: Thanks for a great website! All the great info combined with the lack of bullshit makes it truly unique.

Some things that could possibly be improved:

As a guy who shouldn't be giving out advice on a site like this it has taken me a year to get a post count of 1. God knows how long it will take to get a second one so I can see links and pics in signatures among other things.

This might just be my stupidity, but I don't see threads older than about a month in The DOGG pound. And when I search for something, it tops out at 300. I'd like to be able to just browse among everything and work my way backwards. Now, I search for weirder and weirder things to narrow the search down. This site is a gold mine, but apart from the stickies and roundtables, you kind of need a pickaxe.

The site is a little too dead now, and I regret not discovering it earlier, but I guess that happens when everything has already been discussed.

I'm sure there are good reasons for all of this, but these are some things that bug me. Again, thanks a lot for a great site!
          Regarding older threads, go to USER CP....Edit Options....scroll down to Thread Display Options (Default Thread Age Cut Off)...and change it to what you would like to see (all, 30 days, 100 days, etc.).

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
            You and DCBeliever.
            Hey I just caught that facker!
            For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
              Regarding older threads, go to USER CP....Edit Options....scroll down to Thread Display Options (Default Thread Age Cut Off)...and change it to what you would like to see (all, 30 days, 100 days, etc.).

-slide
              Fantastic, thank you so much!

Comment

A female chem section, there are women on here that don't post & I feel a section like that may pull them out of their hiding place??

NABBA Miss World Italy 2013 - 3rd
                NABBA Miss Universe 2012 - 1st
                NABBA World Brazil 2011 - 5th
                NABBA Miss Britain Champion 2011-1st
                NABBA Universe 2010 Trained Figure- 5th
                NABBA UK 2010 Trained Figure-1st
                NABBA England 2010 Trained Figure-2nd

Comment

I am just coming back to this thread as I didn't realize that there were so many new posts. Great ideas and I am working with Creator on doing the FB and Twitter "like" buttons, too. I think that is a good idea if it isn't abused.

Umm ... Isn't beforemodel someone I know from school? That I need to call back as I have been playing voicemail tag for a while now?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                  X