No announcement yet.

Please offer feedback on the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding a way to get more women over here would be good. how? I have no idea :noidea:
    2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
    2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
    2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
    2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
    2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
    2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by RedSkull View Post
      I remember you mentioning wanting to do some video blogging a while back. Postingthose straight into threads here or a subforum would be something new.
      This is number one on my list of things to add to the site. You know me, though, I am slow to contact you with my plate overflowing. lol

Seriously, I think this would actually make a nice addition to the site and is probably my number one priority for my "new" contribution to the site. I feel like the more video, the better.

We need to talk more than we do. I miss you, Chris.

lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by shankuan View Post
        finding a way to get more women over here would be good. how? I have no idea :noidea:
        Agreed.

I am wondering if we might want to contact some boards with a higher female population and kind of "team up" and cross advertise to get our members there and their members here.

I am also considering setting up specific forums like a UK forum and an Aussie forum, etc., and teaming up with boards like that for the same thing.

ADD: I am considering going through and getting rid of old and out-dated sub-forums to make the site easier to navigate.

Please keep the feedback coming.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
          I think Sammich and Skip should participate in weekly discussions with one another about their belief systems, childhoods, and theories of the universe. It could be theraputic for you and entertaining as hell for us. Call it "Tea Time with the HNIC and that mother fucker Dino-Bird-Frog-Squat"
          This would actually be pretty entertaining, I think. lol

We need fresh blood on the team with energy and not a TON of time to commit but enough to commit consistently. That has been the problem in the past is that we have great people here but we have people with LIVES to live so they don't always have a ton of time to be here on a consistent basis.

I would be open to hearing opinions on members that would be a nice addition to the team that have energy and pack a bit of a punch.

Gee, I wonder who the first nomination will be. lol

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
            Dr. Intensity
            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              Dr. Intensity
              It took you 3 minutes to respond. A little slower than I had anticipated. Off day?

Skip

Comment

I agree about the roundtable discussions... I would like to see Dante involved in those more as well. I think the diff. training/ nutrition philosophies should be debated a little more. John, Skip, Scott, Dante, etc. all have their own philosophies. I think those should be debated/discussed more without giving away all of their "secrets". But, definitely more roundtable.

Comment

We need fresh blood on the team with energy and not a TON of time to commit but enough to commit consistently. That has been the problem in the past is that we have great people here but we have people with LIVES to live so they don't always have a ton of time to be here on a consistent basis.

I would be open to hearing opinions on members that would be a nice addition to the team that have energy and pack a bit of a punch.

Skip

And the nominees are...............................
                  Blackbeardog1996 (for his deep insights), GOTSPEED (for his thought-provoking threads), and Rocky (for his "open-minded, everyone's opinion is valid" approach to life).
                  2010 NPC North Star

Comment

It took you 3 minutes to respond. A little slower than I had anticipated. Off day?

Skip
                    I was masturbating
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Skip

Blackbeardog1996 (for his deep insights), GOTSPEED (for his thought-provoking threads), and Rocky (for his "open-minded, everyone's opinion is valid" approach to life). Oh, and Sammich, because every successful group has one guy they all constantly pick on and make the butt of their jokes.
                      2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                        Blackbeardog1996 (for his deep insights), GOTSPEED (for his thought-provoking threads), and Rocky (for his "open-minded, everyone's opinion is valid" approach to life). Oh, and Sammich, because every successful group has one guy they all constantly pick on and make the butt of their jokes.
                        I'm the pudgy, awkward nerd of IM.

Seriously though, I think re-arranging the layout of some of the forums would help. Let's face it, there are about 10 subforums no one ever visits nor posts in. And maybe it would be a good idea to promote the live chat feature. Once upon a time I managed to get a bunch of people in there, and it was pretty nice.
                        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                          I'm the pudgy, awkward nerd of IM.

Seriously though, I think re-arranging the layout of some of the forums would help. Let's face it, there are about 10 subforums no one ever visits nor posts in. And maybe it would be a good idea to promote the live chat feature. Once upon a time I managed to get a bunch of people in there, and it was pretty nice.
                          That was a good time, why didn't that catch on? P.S. Sammich, the real reason I nominated you isn't because I like to make fun of you, it's because I heart you.
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Along the lines of the roundtable type threads, some sponsored-type journals would be interesting with one of the roundtable experts working with a trainee (training specific, nutrition, bulking, cutting, or contest prep etc.). It would have to be a locked thread so only those concerned could contribute, but open for all to view.
                            Not sure if/how that would work given it's how a lot of guys put food on the table though...

Also like the Q&A threads idea suggested earlier

Comment

Skip - your carb source experiment was unique to IM and awesome. I'd love to see more.

Comment

Is there anyway you can make the banners and picture ads flash subliminal messages that add lean muscle mass while we browse? or at least increase appetite?

also I like the "liking" posts idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X