Greens Formulas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greens Formulas

I have contemplated for quite a while, but I have never used a Green Foods/Superfoods formula. I was wondering if anyone has ever used a Green Foods/Superfoods formula, whether TP's or another, and what their experiences have been?

What product(s) did you use? What was the impetus for using the formula? What changes, if any did you note after using it?

Thanks in advance!

Kris
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

I've used TP's greens extract and never felt any different. Except for the darker poops. I don't think it's about "feeling" different, though -- We all know green vegetables are really good for us, and this might be a convenient way of reaping the health benefits without eating 4 pounds of broccoli a day.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Hope you don't mind me chiming in...

Awhile ago I bought a Met-rx greens product because it was on sale. The impetus was that it was on sale and I wasn't eating that many veggies at the time. I didn't notice anything, but I'm sure it was more helpful than not. It's not like you can "feel" a multivitamin working.

In all honesty, if you eat veggies/fruits regularly, this would be very low on my list of things to spend money on.
      True Protein Discount Code: AWC155

Comment

Hmm... having some dark green turds does sound interesting....

Although I love veggies and eat a good variety, sometimes I feel like I need something to help clean the pipes if you get what I'm saying. Since I've never used this I was wondering if it helped at all in that department. :flush:

Down the road I may give the Heckman flush a go around and don't you worry i'll post the results in the picture forums :madgrin:
        Last edited by mentalflex; 08-12-2011, 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
          I've used TP's greens extract and never felt any different. Except for the darker poops. I don't think it's about "feeling" different, though -- We all know green vegetables are really good for us, and this might be a convenient way of reaping the health benefits without eating 4 pounds of broccoli a day.
          Agree with :sammich:!

I use TP too...
          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
          X