calcium deposit removal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calcium deposit removal?

About 10 years ago i was tackled in a fight, had some sore ribs for a few days after no big deal. Later a knot developed on my lowest rib on my right side. this is the side i have ab pain from time to time, gets real tight takes away breath etc. I can only imagine that the knot is a calcium deposit and is causing the problem. Aside from surgery does anyone know of a way to remove said deposit? I had one for several years on my right shin from shin kicks, but it went away, this one has not.
    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
    -John Ceasar

Uhh... It's bone. It's not going anywhere.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
      Uhh... It's bone. It's not going anywhere.
      giant knot on shin went somewhere....:runaway:
      Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
      -John Ceasar

Comment

get it x rayed before deciding its calcified. First you need it diagnosed, then you can work on it. If it's not calcified then its a completely different course of action. No one can actually help you until this is confirmed.
        How much pain is it causing you at the moment? Does it hinder you in day to day life?
        5% discount from TPC use GRM223

Comment

Originally posted by RollinsClone View Post
          get it x rayed before deciding its calcified. First you need it diagnosed, then you can work on it. If it's not calcified then its a completely different course of action. No one can actually help you until this is confirmed.
          How much pain is it causing you at the moment? Does it hinder you in day to day life?
          day to day its no problem unless im laying on my stomach, and i think it has been over a year since between the extreme ab pain occurence. it used to happen quite often until i statred really trying to strengthen the abdominal muscles as well as a very very thorough dynamic warm up before every training session and lots of stretching. but i guess your right about making sure it is calcified and not the bone "set" incorrectly. i will have to wait until im gainfully employed and can afford to get it xrayed
          -John Ceasar

Comment

Working...
          X