No announcement yet.

Which brand of multivitamin do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few weeks ago I purchased a whole food Multi-Vit frm Nature's Plus but didn't see that it has 18mg of iron per serv (3Tabs) I've read a little on the sublect after finding the iron content. You guys think it would be ok to continue taking instead of just trashing it?
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
      A few weeks ago I purchased a whole food Multi-Vit frm Nature's Plus but didn't see that it has 18mg of iron per serv (3Tabs) I've read a little on the sublect after finding the iron content. You guys think it would be ok to continue taking instead of just trashing it?
      I'd toss it depending on how much you paid... too much iron I believe is linked to cancer/heart disease and unless you menstruate, I think iron build-up would be a definite concern.
      True Protein Discount Code: AWC155

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessModel45 View Post
        Thanks for the replies guys! I'm currently using Animal Pak but there is no scientific data out there about the actual quality/potency/bio-availability of their multivitamin.

I think I'll give TP's 3-a-day a try as many people on here seem to like it.
        I am not sure what you are looking for as far as Animal Pak goes however I can tell you that it's been used by more bodybuilders/powerlifters than any other multi for over 27 years. Universal Nutrition is the manufacturer, most "supplement companies" don't make their own products, someone else makes it for them and they just put their label on it and market it. It's a high quality product.

Comment

Just bought orange triad (has joint digestion and immune stuff in it)

Very convinient.

Used to use adam
          [[URL="http://www.truenutrition.com"]http://www.truenutrition.com[/URL]

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
          Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Cant go wrong with the Animal Pak
            Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscle@Duke View Post
              Cant go wrong with the Animal Pak
              I agree... it keeps my joint pains at bay. Whenever I run out I feel it creeping back up on me.

Comment

I'll admit I'm lazy in this department. I'll just take whatever I can buy at BJ's or Sams Club.
                [url]www.JasonWojo.com[/url] | [url]www.TrueProtein.com[/url]

Proud to be a TRUE PROTEIN Sponsored Athlete (use the code WOJO for a discount on orders)

[URL="http://www.jasonwojo.com/?page_id=39"]Get your official DC Training DVD here [/URL]

Comment

Sam's Club

Member's Mark Complete Multi
                  Like $10 for 450 tablets I believe.

Comment

Centum Strong, I don't care about the arguments, it's an insurance policy like someone else said.

I could drop the multi and nothing would change IMO, I think it's more important to get your omega 3's and your Vitamin D and the multi's are like gravy.
                    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
                    [url]http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength[/url] <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
                    2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
                    2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

Shaklee vita-lea, high researched company, best of the best i have found
                      Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

Are organic multivitamins like New Chapter worth the extra cost over synthetic multis?

Comment

So anyone got any experience with controlled labs's orange triad? Is it worth it because on paper its very good.

Comment

Working...
                          X