My Blood Work Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Blood Work Results

Hey guys, just had blood work done and wanted to get some feedback on the results from those in the know....

Out of range:

Potassium: 5.5 ( I have been supplementing with Potassium cause I increased my sodium consumption)

Urea Nitrogen: 30

BUN/CREATININE ratio: 23

Cholesteroal Total: 209

RDW: 15.3
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HDL 101
    LDL 101
    Cholesterol/HDL Ratio: 2.1
    Triglycerides: 35

TSH: 3.5
    T4 (free): 1.4
    T3 Uptake: 39 (out of range)
    T3 Total: 45 (out of range)

Total Testosterone Lab A: 301
    Growth Hormone: 3.7

IGF Binding Protein-1: 26

Lab B (sister lab): Total Test 445
    Free Test 72.5
    Bioavailable Test: 155.4
    SHBG 25
    Albumin 4.7
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

I'd just like to say ... Your cholesterol profile is AWESOME! That is pretty close to the best I've ever seen with the HDL as high as the LDL. Don't worry about the total being above 200 with that ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by leegee38 View Post
      I'd just like to say ... Your cholesterol profile is AWESOME! That is pretty close to the best I've ever seen with the HDL as high as the LDL. Don't worry about the total being above 200 with that ratio.
      Thx. My general doctor and cardiologist are on amission to get my LDL below 100! So much for docs that don't know and or understand us weight training folks

Comment

Great lipids.... With your potassium being elevated if be interested to know your creatinine. Don't know your age but t is pretty low

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
          Great lipids.... With your potassium being elevated if be interested to know your creatinine. Don't know your age but t is pretty low
          Tell me about the low test.....:tsk: I am 36.

Creatinine is 1.29

Comment

sounds good on the creatinine....yeah, I'm 33....my total T had been low 300's and about 2 years ago I decided to bite the bullet and go the hrt route....I'm glad I did...and I see you're in NYC, plenty of liberal docs there who will work with you

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
              sounds good on the creatinine....yeah, I'm 33....my total T had been low 300's and about 2 years ago I decided to bite the bullet and go the hrt route....I'm glad I did...and I see you're in NYC, plenty of liberal docs there who will work with you
              I was trying to exhaust all my natural options first....but yeah, I get what you mean.

Comment

Nice labs. Especially that HDL. More people need to be conscious of what is going on INSIDE the body instead of just outside. Never settle, always try to make them better.

Comment

Working...
                X