Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP on the East Coast

Dante,

I retire from the military in about 2 years and plan on moving back to Florida (Destin FL) to live. I would love to be the first to submit an application to your East Coast warehouse/office if there were ever plans to expand. Shit, I would work for the supplements alone but I don’t think the wife would understand.
    "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
    2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
    2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
    2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
    2002 NPC Western Carolina:
    2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Originally posted by v1hyp View Post
    Dante,

I retire from the military in about 2 years and plan on moving back to Florida (Destin FL) to live. I would love to be the first to submit an application to your East Coast warehouse/office if there were ever plans to expand. Shit, I would work for the supplements alone but I don’t think the wife would understand.
    LOL....I thought about this as well....I live in Jersey and I would love to throw my hat in there if they ever decided to have an East Coast location....Funny you said you'd work for the supps....I worked for a small fitness outlet years back on Saturdays only...They paid me $50 cash for the day which was 10am to 4 pm.....I ALWAYS went home with no money and a bunch of protein and other supplements. They gave me their stuff at 5% over cost, so I was really just working for the discount...lol
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

x3...partners?
      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
      X