Wide Hips In Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide Hips In Men

Guys you may laugh, but i found this post on some other forum. I don't think it can happen, but never say never.

"You can reduce the width of your hips by wearing a tight belt around your hip bones every night. Its a very uncomfortable process, but you will lose about 1 millimeter of hip width every week. Make sure you use padding around the belt so it doesn't dig into your skin. Make sure the belt or strap is tight enough so that it doesn't fall off at night. Also make sure that its not too tight, but tight enough that you feel pressure.

Bones are very sensitive to consistent fatigue and stress which is why they repair so quickly after they are broken. The coxal bone will curve inward over several weeks time. Try using a tie if you cannot use a belt.

Women in China bound their feet together for centuries and women in south east Asia place rings around their necks. These two cultural practices are proof that the bones of the human body are adaptable to the desired state if given the proper stresses.

A young woman's hips will widen with the release of hormones. Just think what a little bit of pressure would do to a man's hips over several weeks.

Good Luck!"

Here is another trick I use fellas. I tie those plate mates around my junk and walk around with them hanging on there all day. Once in a while I do a little helicopter move to really get a good stretch as well. I'll tell you what, since I started doing this I have become a new man! Elephants would be jealous and I no longer need a hammer to drive nails. And if I get tired of standing all I have to do is lean to the front and i have an instant support. :jaw:
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
      Here is another trick I use fellas. I tie those plate mates around my junk and walk around with them hanging on there all day. Once in a while I do a little helicopter move to really get a good stretch as well. I'll tell you what, since I started doing this I have become a new man! Elephants would be jealous and I no longer need a hammer to drive nails. And if I get tired of standing all I have to do is lean to the front and i have an instant support. :jaw:
      Are you rest-pausing those helicopters?

Comment

Here's a trick I found helpful:

Fuck you skinny-ass little sissy-boys. I'm huge and brutally strong. I love it, chicks love it, other guys love it. I could effortlessly kill you with one punch then flip your fucking car over.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Haha i guess you think this is a load of bull.

Comment

Originally posted by raikkonen View Post
            Haha i guess you think this is a load of bull.
            Not necessarily, I just think anyone who actually does that is a pussy.
            kind of a douche

Comment

Wide hips looks bad on a man, spoils that v shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                Not necessarily, I just think anyone who actually does that is a pussy.
                My thoughts exactly... why would you want to have a smaller (read: less powerful) frame?

That is some real vanity/narcissism to try and narrow your hip diameter, and weaken your support/strength at your core...

If you want to improve your "v-taper" just build your lats and delts like a man.
                -2013 USAPL Michigan State Championships 198lb Raw Mens Open, 1st Place (1217 total)
                -2013 USAPL Texas State Championships
                198 Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1216 total)
                -2012 USAPL Longhorn Open
                198 Raw Mens Open, 1st place (1177 total)
                -2012 USAPL Aggie Showdown
                198lb Raw Mens Open, 2nd place (1137 total)

Comment

I understand injuries could happen, you can build the lats and shoulders all you want but your bone structure will show the wide hips especially if you're naturally narrow up top.

Comment

And that is V for vagina.

Understandable for the need for narrow hips, it probably would make you a better fluffer.
                    FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
                    If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

I understand injuries could happen, you can build the lats and shoulders all you want but your bone structure will show the wide hips especially if you're naturally narrow up top.
                      Chief, if you're interested in narrowing the hips to present a better, sleeker look, then you are on the WRONG site.
                      kind of a douche

Comment

Rocky?
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Haha guess you guys love that thick look. All i'm saying is it's better to have a narrow waist and narrow hips and massive upper body. Unless you're all powerlifters?

Comment

Actually, I'm pretty sure wide, sturdy hips, and broad ass shoulders are the two best things to have when trying to create the illusion of a tiny waist (and when trying to get v :sex: ). And since when does anyone really want a v-shaped physique? I think an X is a much more appropriate representation (unless you compete in physique, haha).

I think my wife would cut that belt off my hips and beat me to death with it if she ever caught me doing that; she loves my giant ass! :moon:
                            2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Haha guess you guys love that thick look. All i'm saying is it's better to have a narrow waist and narrow hips and massive upper body. Unless you're all powerlifters?
                              All I'm saying is if you weren't born with it, barring surgery, you're not going to get it any other way.

And obsessing about it to the degree of weakening your core skeletal structure is borderline clinically pathological.
                              kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X