Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSkip Experience 2

Ok.. I don't post much
    Most of you probably read the original thread about Skip bringing me in my best ever this year.

But, I want to elaborate some because of the closed "teamskip experience" thread.

I have competed since 2002 and have done damn close to 20 shows over that time. No not the Worlds or UK Nats or Universe, Congrats btw guys! but State/local shows and Jr. Nats 4 times.

My Point is that I DID know what I was doing...20 shows is alot of fucking dieting and playing around with stuff....I PLACED at Jr. Nats BEFORE I hired Skip. But I knew I could be better... and that I needed a new approach.
    And, I flat out told him before we started that I wanted to be the biggest, hardest, and drier than I've ever been or not to waste my time.

Guess what...I was.

My only bitch is that I didn't hire him 10 shows ago to see where I'd be now.

Skip, delete this if you want to kill it... I just missed the boat on the last one and after reading it was feeling the need.

so can you share with us what were some of the things you were doing wrong that Skip helped you fix?
    2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
    2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

Working...
    X