This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSKIP Experience

Last edited by Theseus; 07-17-2011, 09:36 PM.

With all due respect; horseshit.

I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience with Skip, but I must disagree on two points. First, I've worked with Skip a couple of times and known the guy for 6 years now. He is extremely professional and gives exceptional service. He always listened to my input, considered what I had to say, and adjusted the plan accordingly. Any failures I had were my own fault for not sticking exactly to the plan. He even gave me his personal number to get in touch with him if he wasn't responding quickly enough by email, which he did DAILY.

Second, his business is HIS BUSINESS. Just because you hired him gives you no right to recommend how he runs his own business. Paying someone to provide a service and then telling them how to do their job better shows a pretty large amount of arrogance and insolence.

I would recommended Skip to others in a heartbeat. Did you think that some of the people he brings in for shows might not want to broadcast who did it for them?
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

sammich thats totally fine! I completely respect your opinion, it was my opinion. I never cheated on the diet, I did what he said (even though I KNEW I needed to take over and do it my way)

I promised to do things 100% his way and it did NOT work out in my case.

BTW, hes now texting me and threatening me if I dont take this thread down. He said he would 'destroy me' and post my full name.

Again guys, this is my experience. If you had a great one, post it. I respect those who had a good one with him. I wish he did what he said he'd do. But now hes sending me multiple threatening texts...after deleting my thread that I paid him for.

But he does own the rights to everything on this site, so I suppose if he doesnt want me to see my notes that I took on me and how I felt, when I was behind, what I wanted to do etc...its his site and there is nothing I can do about it.

Again, this is 1 persons experience.

Comment

I am at my daughter's birthday party so I don't have the time to read this right now but I did hear about it and I will be back tonight and I will respond. for those that know how I am, I won't delete this. I will, however, respond candidly.

In the meantime, any clients who want in here, feel free.

Skip

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Can't say much, I've been with Skip now going on 6 months, I'd be a lot further along if I would listen to him more, but my head is harder than most. I'm not with him to go for a show, I'd go broke buying the razors needed for that, but I'm losing weight steadily and doing a good job maintaining a surprising amount of muscle. Skip responds regularly with me, provides me with lots of advice and obviously cares about my progress. And I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a good coach and I have every expectation to stay longer just to get into the shape I want.
          My $.02 of worthless script.

Comment

Again, awesome DD/DV. I wish I had the same experience

Instead I get told hes going to ruin my name and destroy me. He told me people needed to know how horrible Cam and Tracy are. He said if more people didnt know (he calls Cam, SCAM) then they would continue working for him.

If you had a good experience awesome. This is one bad one. He cant handle the fact that he didnt do his job, he didnt listen to me, and he refused to listen when I had concerns (until the end, then he went above and beyond to try to make it up to me).

The thing that set me off is him removing my thread between he and I for no reason other then him wanting to control me and what I can see.

Comment

Regarding my experiences with Skip, I have worked with him a handful of times over the past few years and have "known" him from the boards for longer. While I have only competed a few times, he has brought me in bigger/better/leaner each time.

I first started working with him a few years ago just to get leaner (look/feel better), but in every instance, he took into account how I was feeling, any thoughts I had, etc. He always responded quickly (daily) and I too have his cell number and have used it. He responded within minutes in every case.

The only time I got off track was when I took things into my own hands. Doing things that put me back where I was previously (prior to working with him). I wont make that mistake again.

In any case, I am extremely satisfied with the results and the progress I have achieved in working with Skip. Which is why I am continuing to work with him now. Its too bad you had a disappointing experience...I have had nothing but great experiences with him.

As a side note...Skip sent my wife flowers in the hospital when we had our little girl a couple years ago, and I will never forget that. I may be a client..but I also consider him a friend.

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

....trying to end things
                Last edited by Theseus; 07-17-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slide View Post
                  Regarding my experiences with Skip, I have worked with him a handful of times over the past few years and have "known" him from the boards for longer. While I have only competed a few times, he has brought me in bigger/better/leaner each time.

I first started working with him a few years ago just to get leaner (look/feel better), but in every instance, he took into account how I was feeling, any thoughts I had, etc. He always responded quickly (daily) and I too have his cell number and have used it. He responded within minutes in every case.

The only time I got off track was when I took things into my own hands. Doing things that put me back where I was previously (prior to working with him). I wont make that mistake again.

In any case, I am extremely satisfied with the results and the progress I have achieved in working with Skip. Which is why I am continuing to work with him now. Its too bad you had a disappointing experience...I have had nothing but great experiences with him.

As a side note...Skip sent my wife flowers in the hospital when we had our little girl a couple years ago, and I will never forget that. I may be a client..but I also consider him a friend.

-slide
                  Thats the thing, that end part. I use to speak so highly of skip. No one knew who SKIP was because none of them do shows and even the couple who did know skip I would reference his name, if taking about skiploading etc...every single time. In fact instead of working with a client on posing I had them view his youtube video instead of paying me because I felt it was so indepth so all I did was praise him...but toward the end of my prep he kept dropping the ball. I kept telling him we were behind but he was so confident in what he could do, despite me telling him we needed to speed things up. I said it over and over again. My girlfriend was viewing the thread one day and she was like 'ummm are you really paying this guy for THIS???' and I defended him. She was like whatever its your money. But it happened again...she kept telling me I better not work with him after the show...but I really wanted to. I was hoping things would get better. I was hoping magic would happen but I was left disappointed because I know I could have been better conditioned on my own.

Comment

I've got to tell you, Theseus, you are not coming off well. You are coming off as neurotic, paranoid, and vengeful.
                    kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                      I've got to tell you, Theseus, you are not coming off well. You are coming off as neurotic, paranoid, and vengeful.
                      Lets not leave out pathetic.. I really think to the OP, you made your point in the first post, yet you just can't shut up...why not take a few more jabs if it makes you feel better.
                      Have a little class and wait for Skip to respond eh? There will no doubt be 2 sides to this story.

Oh and yes, I've worked with and have known Skip for 8 years plus, referred him to many and have gotten nothing but positive feedback..May want to take a personal inventory of yourself and find out where the real probelm lies.
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I think it was Carnegie who said someone about right or wrong, accept responsibility and bow out. Ill do that and leave the site. I have no reason to be here anyway. I thought skip was cool and thats why I was here.

I posted this because Skip told me that if you have a bad experience the public needs to know, otherwise nothing will ever change.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus View Post
                          He REALLY knows how to run his business so dont even get him started on that! Dont even think of making a suggestion about anything that has to do with TEAM SKIP, because he will flat out tell you he doesn't care about your suggestions. Id quote him but he deleted my thread.
                          Not really interested in getting involed in this but since I've had experience here, Skip has always been warm and very receptive to my ideas as far as the projects we've worked on.
                          PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

You really look like a pussy talking all that shit and then deleting it before he could respond.

Comment

Theseus, any credibility you had, you have effectively ruined by that maneuver. It's called "cut-and-run", and it's a coward's move.
                              kind of a douche

Comment

Working...
                              X