Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

calories/oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast please? help a brother out pleas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calories/oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast please? help a brother out pleas

Its pretty retarded that you can go on to google and see what justin bieiber is doing, but you cant find for the life of you find out how much protein per oz is in a cooked skinless boneless chicken breast?

Does anyone have a good estimate on this number please. It would be much appreciated as I am very frustrated right now. Thanks

(22g protein, 3g fat)/4oz, roughly
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Try this.
      FEAR THE FROG

Originally posted by John Broz
      If your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day. Other countries have this mindset. America does not.

Comment

I use My Fitness Pal for my Droid. World great.
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
          (22g protein, 3g fat)/4oz, roughly
          Those are the numbers I use for raw weight, not cooked.

I get 32p and 2f for grilled, skinless, boneless, per the USDA site that was posted.

I cook my chicken for the week on one day, so I don't have the option of using raw weight. If you cook to order, I'd use the raw weight.

Comment

Here are the stats for Perdue, Fit and Easy, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts:
            3 oz. Cooked (84g): kcals 120 / Fat 1g / Cholesterol 65mg / Sodium 75 mg / Carbs 0g / Protein 26g

To note: 4 oz Raw translates roughly into 3 oz Cooked, unless you cook it until it is dry as cardboard. Perdue specifies the above facts correlate to a roasted chicken breast cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
              Those are the numbers I use for raw weight, not cooked.
              Haha, I overlooked that part of the OP. I was wondering why such a simple question was being asked.
              2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Appreciate it guys thanks for the help it was exactly what i was looking for. Weighing raw is just unrealistic for me.

Comment

Working...
                X