In Colorado till 7/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Colorado till 7/9

Im in Erie, Colorado visiting family for the 4th of july but im trying to keep on top of training, does anyone have any good gym recommendations?

You could visit Armbrust Pro Gym. It's about 28 miles from you:
    [URL="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=erie,+co&daddr=4240+Kipling+St,+Wheat+R idge,+CO+80033&hl=en&ll=39.926062,-104.980545&spn=0.281714,0.617294&sll=39.775771,-105.108764&sspn=0.008823,0.01929&geocode=FVYeYwIdg hC9-SkRQrNNi_VrhzGfOwg3yrt9kA%3BFRvuXgId5Cq8-SnVLXvOboZrhzESZVBPKHMHmA&gl=us&mra=ls&z=11"]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=erie,+co&daddr=4240+Kipling+St,+Wheat+R idge,+CO+80033&hl=en&ll=39.926062,-104.980545&spn=0.281714,0.617294&sll=39.775771,-105.108764&sspn=0.008823,0.01929&geocode=FVYeYwIdg hC9-SkRQrNNi_VrhzGfOwg3yrt9kA%3BFRvuXgId5Cq8-SnVLXvOboZrhzESZVBPKHMHmA&gl=us&mra=ls&z=11[/URL]

A day pass is $10
    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
      You could visit Armbrust Pro Gym. It's about 28 miles from you:
      [URL="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=erie,+co&daddr=4240+Kipling+St,+Wheat+R idge,+CO+80033&hl=en&ll=39.926062,-104.980545&spn=0.281714,0.617294&sll=39.775771,-105.108764&sspn=0.008823,0.01929&geocode=FVYeYwIdg hC9-SkRQrNNi_VrhzGfOwg3yrt9kA%3BFRvuXgId5Cq8-SnVLXvOboZrhzESZVBPKHMHmA&gl=us&mra=ls&z=11"]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=erie,+co&daddr=4240+Kipling+St,+Wheat+R idge,+CO+80033&hl=en&ll=39.926062,-104.980545&spn=0.281714,0.617294&sll=39.775771,-105.108764&sspn=0.008823,0.01929&geocode=FVYeYwIdg hC9-SkRQrNNi_VrhzGfOwg3yrt9kA%3BFRvuXgId5Cq8-SnVLXvOboZrhzESZVBPKHMHmA&gl=us&mra=ls&z=11[/URL]

A day pass is $10
      $10 for a day pass.. jesus christ that's a full month membership at better bodies
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: [url]www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale[/url]
      [url]www.316fit.com[/url]
      Email: [email]jared@316fit.com[/email]

Comment

Yeah but most gyms if you've ever checked. Even the small, crappy gym I worked out in Crestview, FL was $10/day pass.
        Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Yeah but most gyms if you've ever checked. Even the small, crappy gym I worked out in Crestview, FL was $10/day pass.
          Yeah that's why you lie and say you just moved here and are gonna see which gym you want to join. They should let you workout free if they want your business
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: [url]www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale[/url]
          [url]www.316fit.com[/url]
          Email: [email]jared@316fit.com[/email]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
            Yeah that's why you lie and say you just moved here and are gonna see which gym you want to join. They should let you workout free if they want your business
            haha thats the mindset i have, its not like it costs them anything extra to have me move some weights around for free, im googling around and checking whats in the area but ill always appreciate some 1st hand experiance from you guys to save me some time. i found a small gym (size of a living room) i can go to for free but im still checking around for fun

Comment

x2

I charge $8 at one of mine and $12 at the other. The only other gym in town charges $16 and most 24hr fitness' are $15 for day passes.
              I don't do free passes for people who are looking to try it out. Never seen any difference in doing that so I just stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedno View Post
                x2

I charge $8 at one of mine and $12 at the other. The only other gym in town charges $16 and most 24hr fitness' are $15 for day passes.
                I don't do free passes for people who are looking to try it out. Never seen any difference in doing that so I just stopped.
                from the way that sounds there arent alot of gyms in your area, where im from in jersey theres.. over 12 gyms within a 15 minute drive, so theres ALOT of compitition, some places even give you better deals if you say your coming from a gym they compete with nearby

Comment

Originally posted by teckno05 View Post
                  from the way that sounds there arent alot of gyms in your area, where im from in jersey theres.. over 12 gyms within a 15 minute drive, so theres ALOT of compitition, some places even give you better deals if you say your coming from a gym they compete with nearby
                  yeah, there are only about 4(3 directly in town). I buy out contracts from the one competitor but my prices are already lower so I dont have to drop anything.

Comment

Flatirons atheltic club in boulder is where im currently working out:

[url]http://www.flatironathleticclub.com[/url]

The membership rep there is cool and i bet she would give a trial for a few days at least.

Comment

Armbrust never charges for the 1st workout.

Fade: I spoke to your brother the other day at BB in Lakewood.

Tech: I bought my Harley from a guy in Erie about 3 weeks ago. If I wasn't slammed right now I would have you come down for a session.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Big Yellow Tractor on his Samsung Epic
                      [url]www.TEAMSKIP.com[/url]

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                      Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: [url]www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend[/url]

Comment

zalex: i think i might stop by that place today, hopefully the rep lets us in for the trial, google maps said you guys have climbing so im really interested to see that

skip: that wouldve been great and i appreciate the thought, if your work miraculously lightens up before the 9th let me know haha

Comment

Working...
                        X