Canadian Nats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Nats

Anyone have a link to the results or know the results? How did our own Silverback do?

The results will be up soon on the www.cbbf.net

As for Silverback well I think other can comment on it better. Checkout the status Skip gave of Silverback in the dogg pound.
    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

thanks creator

Comment

I have looked everywhere. I spent several hours last night trying like hell to find any results at all and there is basically nothing. I have yet to talk with Lou as it seems terribly obvious at this point that things didn't go well at all. I don't know how bad it was or what exactly happened in the last hours and I won't know until I talk with him. Even then I won't openly discuss his prep, my opinion, his opinions, etc., unless he says to me that he wants me to do this. It is entirely up to Lou.

I am sure this is devastating for Lou and it is only slightly less devastating for me, also. I own his prep and I own the results.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip, Nice post...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Skip...love your accountability. Quite honorable.
            Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Results are up now:

http://www.cbbf.net/events/2004_canadian_championships/

-Randy
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Yes I agree, I wish both Lou and Skip better luck then what has happened. I hope Lou will take some time after this very long prep, spend sometime with his loving family and beautiful gf and comeback more hungry then In-Human.

Comment

Ok back to work now and eating normal... with the worst taste in my mouth from the weekend. I would like to thank those who supported me but this was one of my worst showings ever! I don't feel it's right to debate this but I lost so much fullness and muscle it was not funny. Looking back at the pictures 4 and 5 weeks out..... I was nice and full and striated in the back... it was depressing to compare those to me onstage with not one striation in my best damn body part. Word to the wise...don't drop your weight to go into a certain weight class. I would rather of been condtioned and ripped at 202-205lbs and take my chances as the small heavy and if someone beats me, my hat goes off to them and i walk the stage satisfied but to deplete myself until the point I'm unreconizable, lose all my strength in the gym and come in smooth and flat only to be made a mocker is horrible....especiallly with all the hype that was surrounding me.

I got called out for the 2nd call out and before they called the poses they sent me back in the line up. what a joke... I felt like just walking off stage and hanging the trunks up for good. Not to mention the shit load left my belly protruded and I couldn't crunch my abs right and had gas backstage and in the line up. There was no way after weigh in that I could fill myself out in 16 hours ...especially after dropping water.

My head is a bit more clear now and I will try to compete again but maybe in the future....not anytime soon. I've got priority right now and actually training 2 guys for shows right now. One of the guys was fatter than me and is coming down nicely at 10 weeks out. I got him doing the cardio from the start and burning the shit off earily while he's on high calories. But hey what's done is done. The question of the week in my home city is how did you do? Answer... I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. I'm at work so I don't have any pics to show to compare what I was looking like sorry.
                  Last edited by Silverback; 08-25-2004, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Lou, all we can do is learn from our mistakes and move on. When the time is right for you, try again. But for now, sounds like you have your priorities right and you will bounce back. Your timetable and your life, do it your way.

I'm still proud of you for the attempt, bro.

Comment

Lou, hold your head up high my friend you might have not placed but it takes balls just to get up on stage especially at the nats. Best of luck to ya and I hope one competition won't disuade you from competing in the future as I know you can do some crazy damage.

BTW SB do you train with Fou(don't know his last name) because I remember seeing some pics of the locker rooms looked the same

Comment

Originally posted by speedR
                        Lou, hold your head up high my friend you might have not placed but it takes balls just to get up on stage especially at the nats. Best of luck to ya and I hope one competition won't disuade you from competing in the future as I know you can do some crazy damage.

BTW SB do you train with Fou(don't know his last name) because I remember seeing some pics of the locker rooms looked the same
                        I believe your talking about a.k.a Hoss over at Mayhem. If I am correct here Lou you had some doings in getting Hoss interested in bodybuilding?

And are a close friend to him, and also train at the same gym.

Comment

Working...
                        X