Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi Skiploaded unplanned and great results!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi Skiploaded unplanned and great results!!

Whats up everyone. I've been following skips theories, etc for a couple years now and find them very interesting.

I'am 17 weeks into my prep non skiploading prep (which will be last one ever) and had a major meltdown last weekend and ended up with about a multiple meals cheat day. I was so pissed that i did this but figured whats done is done and just got back on track. And by the end of week, 5 days after cheat down any weight put on plus 2lbs. Had much much better workouts this week and felt rejuvenated!!

I have no doubt that his methods work but to get past the mental games of it is going to be a huge challenge.

So now here's my question. Iam exactly seven weeks out now and i think maybe got anywhere from 5-7lbs to go. Seeing the results i got from this do you think i should add the weekly skiploads in, even maybe try few more or just stick to my original plan for the rest of this prep??

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks

Add weekly skiploads in without a doubt. Skip took me on 5 weeks out the first time I worked with him. The changes in 5 weeks were amazing to say the least.
    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Cool, thanks for the advice.. Thats what i was thinking. Also iam far enough out where if i dont feel its working right I can stop them. But i feel like i responded so well and feel great now why not keep them up..

I cant wait to work with skip for my next prep!!

Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
      Add weekly skiploads in without a doubt. Skip took me on 5 weeks out the first time I worked with him. The changes in 5 weeks were amazing to say the least.

Comment

Working...
      X